Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Response to teenagebillionare's Post:::: OMG O_O

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats your fave
  SasuNaru
  NaruSasu
  SasuNaruSasu (Switcheroo)XD
View Results

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:25 pm
OK first off if you havent read chap 486 you so should! Just click on teenagebillionare's post Well now after reading that I'm super excited yet scared. In my opinion i think naruto is starting to get through to sasuke just a tiny bit. Why i think this is because thats been one of the first times in awhile ive seen sasuke show that much emotion even if was out of announce and anger. And I noticed a lot of other somewhat good signs, ne? Anywayz the reason why im posting this is i want to know peoples opinion on sasuke and naruto's relationship at the moment, how you think it will end for them or what you think my happen next between thoughs two basically want your opinion on everything after you have read it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:43 am
i can see sasuke cracking down but i can also see those two dying in each other's arm.  

AraiHito
Crew

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:40 pm
Zubora
i can see sasuke cracking down but i can also see those two dying in each other's arm.
Even if they do die in each others arms they would both finally be together and happy so i think i would be fine if ended like that 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:25 am
I agree with you aka chan. I'd be happy even if they do die together. They'll still be together. ( and that sakura wouldn't come in between >< )  

StarriiEyes

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:56 pm
Shinigami_Ummara
I agree with you aka chan. I'd be happy even if they do die together. They'll still be together. ( and that sakura wouldn't come in between >< )

Lol Sakura can be infuriating sometimes but shes a lot better now that shes older.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:03 pm
what are you talking about the real manga or a fanfiction?  

PhycoSand2

6,100 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ryukoinu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:28 pm
Given that akachan mentioned chapter 486, I think she means the manga, Sandman...

I really need to read that, that sounds like a breakthrough! whee As far as it has been, ever since Sasuke split from Konoha...

Been hearing a lot about this, and I do hope that Naruto will finally be able to knock some sense into Sasuke...I don't think that Sakura can do it, even if she's over her fangirl phase. Naruto still has that bond with Sasuke, and I hope that it's enough...I miss seeing them together on the same side, yaoi fangirl or not. XD Then, too, I can see them duking it out for the final time, and dying together...that would be a good, angsty way to go, and I would probably take either, really, but I would hope for the former, just because I'm a romantic sap. =p *waves SasuNaru flag*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:04 pm
SandMans Bride1
what are you talking about the real manga or a fanfiction?
Obviously im talking about the manga  

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:08 pm
ryukoinu
Given that akachan mentioned chapter 486, I think she means the manga, Sandman...

I really need to read that, that sounds like a breakthrough! whee As far as it has been, ever since Sasuke split from Konoha...

Been hearing a lot about this, and I do hope that Naruto will finally be able to knock some sense into Sasuke...I don't think that Sakura can do it, even if she's over her fangirl phase. Naruto still has that bond with Sasuke, and I hope that it's enough...I miss seeing them together on the same side, yaoi fangirl or not. XD Then, too, I can see them duking it out for the final time, and dying together...that would be a good, angsty way to go, and I would probably take either, really, but I would hope for the former, just because I'm a romantic sap. =p *waves SasuNaru flag*

*Joins in with a SasuNaru Flag* WOOP!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:28 pm
akachan_ningyou
Zubora
Even if they do die in each others arms they would both finally be together and happy so i think i would be fine if ended like that 3nodding
i agree.
he should add some fireworks in the background when they die for irony.  

AraiHito
Crew

Devious_Dezzy

2,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:10 pm
Zubora
akachan_ningyou
Zubora
i agree.

Well of course all manga needs beautiful irony to add a special touch XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:15 pm
akachan_ningyou
Zubora
akachan_ningyou
Zubora
i agree.

Well of course all manga needs beautiful irony to add a special touch XD
exactly.  

AraiHito
Crew

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:08 pm
Shinigami_Ummara
agree!!!  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff