Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rising Stars Writing Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild built for writers of all skill levels to learn to become better writers. 

Tags: Aspiring writers, Fun writing games, Creative writing classes, writing feedback, Good literary works 

Reply Rising Stars Writing Guild
Advertisement Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angles and Dangles
Captain

Dedicated Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:23 pm
If you want to promote another guild, blog, rp, or other things that you think need more attention, this is the spot to do it.

Whatever you post here, please be certian to include the name and description. Additional comments about your stuff are welcome in the addvertisment, but be sure to have some basics in there.

Please only post advertisements here. That makes it easier on people looking for new guilds to join if they don't have to sift through conversations.

Comments or discussions on the Advertisements posted can be posted in the chatterbox subforum.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:52 pm
User Image
3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild.

User Image
The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance: For Pokemon Romance

User Image
Outlawed Kisses: An Outlaw Star Slash Guild  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

XxKitty_of_DeathxX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:41 pm
http://cnvwritting.blogspot.com/

this is my writing blog i haven't worked on it in a while but you can read what i have posted so far. im working n my dream of becoming a author. im still a rookie so please ignore my mistakes, but i will greatly appreciate helpful criticism.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:27 pm
The Wizarding World: Ministry Files

User Image

Welcome! 3nodding

Good day! I am Kei and I am the new Minister for Magic in the guild that focused on the Harry Potter universe, The Wizarding World: Ministry Files! I am here to inform you that this is the only guild that features the outside world of Hogwarts or any other school around in Gaia if not one of the rarest of its kind. This guild is a role-play one and... wait, allow me to post the guild's current plot as seen in our homepage:

User Image

Guild Story
The Situation of the Muggle and Wizarding World...

It had been years after the fall of one of the greatest wizards of all time, Lord Voldemort. The Ministry of Magic is finally under new management and is undergoing changes that were led by the legendary Auror, Harry Potter, and his friends. Slowly but surely, the Wizarding World is beginning to heal from its past scar that was caused by the Second Wizarding War. Yes, the world is now becoming a better place; it is a bright future for both the Muggles and Wizardfolk.

However, despite the fall of their master many years ago, what's left of the so called Death Eaters are still on the loose. Suffering from extensive damages and fall of their greatest of treasures, they swore that one day; they will come back and overthrow the renewed Ministry of Magic. Also, in order to reduce their popularity in the townsfolk of the Wizarding World, they renamed themselves as Death Shades. To them, the future is not so bright after all, considering that they are there lurking behind the scenes.

Now, both sides grow in power, the Ministry of Magic and the Death Shades. Calling help from newly graduates of all schools of magic, they are expecting people from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Beauxbaton Academy of Magic and Durmstrang Institute to come and join the force of the new Ministry. However, words of a new force that still glorifies the pure-blood society and the thought of the Dark Lord, reaches many people too. Now, which side will you choose?

User Image

So, currently, we are looking for people who would be willing to be a member of the Wizengamot, or the so-called Crew of the Muggles, and help us set-up this promising guild. I will think highly of people that will consider joining this place of mine. The Ministry needs you and the Death Shades grow in strength by time.

Positions:
Minister for Magic
Head of Auror Office
Head Healer of St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries
Head of the Magical Law Enforcement
Head of the Death Shades

User Image

This is the same thread that I created in the guild barter and blah blah... I promise this is going to be a nice place.

keichaos

phantomkitsune

Dangerous Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:02 am
Kei: Fix your photobucket!

Also, since I won't be the first to do it, I has a blog. Stuff about literary stuff, and a couple links to my writing.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:25 pm
I am owner of...

User Image

No Name Roleplaying is a friendly semi-literate (mostly literate) guild. We put on fun contests, games and events whenever possible, and have chats for members to share their interests and opinions. Of course, we specialize in fantasy roleplaying, and we're always looking for new roleplays. Our hope is to keep literacy alive, stay active, and have a great time while doing so. We have goals to better our guild, and you could help. We can't wait to see you there!

True Sparrow

SoreanMagazine

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:40 pm
This is my guild:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=299403&_gaia_t_=1272

And basically it's Sorean's guild. The guild's purpose is to invite in writers of the dark stuff in life, lovers of the Goth culture, and is a good place to get feedback from the magazine's fans that will be helpful to we staff members.

Also, I would love if if you all checked out http://sorean.net. Issues 1-3 are still being worked on because of a staff shortage, so deadlines were tight and not a lot of editing was able to get done. But now we're on our feet with plenty of staff, and issue 4 promises to be amazing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Imagine: It is a guild i'm in right now, and it is a bit slow. It is great, a place to share your ideas, and to get honest critiques. It really helped me a lot.  

SoverignSlayer

Gracious Lunatic

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:22 am
http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx350/MusicSceneAddict/anigif-25.gif

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=301275

Hello this is my guild. My guild is simple and small at the moment but still good. In this guild you can roleplay or discuss about anything and everything really. Though right now we really are in need of some crew members. I disieded to ask here because you're all writers and are perfect for some of the jobs avaliable.
these are the jobs available at this moment:

~secretary [[in charge of news paper stand]]
~drama teacher [[in charge of school of drama]]
~warden [[in charge of houses]]
~principal [[in charge of the village school and teachers]]
~teacher of math
~ Teacher of French or other language
~teacher of science
~teacher of music
~ Catholic teacher
~open
~open

Now I will explain each position and the resublimes of each one.

Secretary

The secretary is in charge of the news paper stand and he or she prints the newspaper every mouth. Once this guild has more members a contest will be put out each month and the best articles will be printed.

Drama teacher

The drama teacher is in charge of the school of drama. He or she must check in on each role-play to make sure it is pg 13. If it gets to inappropriate than send a pm to the creator and move to the old topic bin [which will be added later].

Warden

The warden is in charge of the houses and making sure everything runs smoothly. Example making sure role play is appropriate [pg 13] and that every one only has one house.

Principal

The princbal is in charge of the village school and the teachers. He or she must make sure the teachers are doing their jobs [stop in each classroom every once and a while to see if it changed], if they are not than a new teacher is hired and the topic moved to the old topic bin.

All teachers

Are in charge of their class and updating it every week. They must use real information related to their subject. Teachers please sign up in the fount office in the village school. Also all teachers will be added to the crew to make things easier.

So if you wish to appile for any of these positions than head over to my guild add yourself and fill out the form for the position you want and perhaps you'll get that positon. Thank you for lisening.

Open

New topics will be added once we have enough donations and when they are these crew members will be put to work. All members who signed up will be added to the crew.[/
color]

Rising Stars Writing Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff