Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Keys - KH Guild
Things You NEED to Know!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:22 pm
Hi I'm crew member DarkEdgeXI, otherwise known as Aerin, and I have the privelage of welcoming you to the first report of Things You NEED to Know!

Now you may be wondering what I'm going to be doing here as the rules are already listed. Well here, I will be relaying the most recent things to be created in the subforums, and let everyone know whats hot and whats not. As this is merely the first TYNK, there not much to report, but lets get the setup done.

Kingdom Hearts Roleplays: As I said nothing here yet, maybe some lovely members, have a couple rps stowed away, and they wanna put them up.

Crew, vice captains, and Captain: No Peeking, but I will occasionally alert crew there are matters to be addressed within.

Chat room: Also empty, but that will change shortly I'm sure.

Questions, Comments, Concerns and Complaints: Also nothing, that is probably a good sign as complaints this early on could mean certain death.

Other Roleplays: Also no rps here, but hey if kh isn't what your looking for at the moment feel free to start something up within.

Profiles for Rps Go here: completely empty not even a topic explaining what to do. ladies and gentleman I hope this one see's some use in the future.

Contests: Empty as well, but then again a contest on opening day isnt the best Idea ever.

Shop for Member: I'm not sure what it's for, but hey maybe someone else knows, and will start to fill this sub-forum as it is also empty, I wonder if I could buy a avi art there... hmmm.

Well thats it for episode 1 of Things You NEED to Know! I'm your host Dark_EdgeXI reminding you to keep checking in for the latest news on all your sub-forum needs.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:40 pm
Hey Kids, geuss what time it is?

Thats right it's time for another episode of....

Thing you NEED to Know!

I'm your host Dark_EdgeXI, but you folks know me as Aerin.

Today we have some updates in the Sub-forums so lets get the ball rolling first we have....

<~> Kingdom Hearts Roleplays: We have two new rps up, ones already started the other not yet, heres the name and the user who created them...

1. Kh The End Has Come by Razi leonheart it's already got a post count of 14
2. New Organization :KH: (OPEN~~!) by our very own captain, and it's post count is only 2, so if your looking to jump in get to it.

NEXT!

<~> Crew, vice captains, and Captain: Nothing to worry about crew, all is calm in our neck of the woods.

<~> Chat room: Theres a single what if question like chat I'm running called ' So if you walked into a bar and...' so far it's funny, and entertaining.

<~> Questions, Comments, Concerns and Complaints: Still nothing to report on day 2. NEXT!

<~> Other Roleplays: The captains at it again with another rp, This one is a Fruits Basket rp, if your interested stop by other rps today.

<~> Profiles for Rps Go here: Still empty.

<~> Contests: Also still empty.

<~> Shop for Members: Yet again sill empty, oh well maybe business will pick up.

Well folks that is all the time we have for this episode of

Thing you NEED to Know! I'm your host Aerin Pierce, reminding you to keep your eyes on this announcement for all the lastest news on all your sub-forum needs.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:37 pm
Hey kids what time is it?

Thats right it's time for another episode of....

Things you NEED to Know!

I'm your host Aerin, or Dark_EdgeXI.

<~> Kingdom Hearts Roleplays: Both rps in here, are doing well, but the captains is already on it's fourth page.

<~> Crew, vice captains, and Captain: If your crew and have any ideas for improvements go here and go to the improve the guild topic.

<~> Chat room: Oh my god, lots of new topics, some more interesting than others, but the 'Whats the...' topic is keeping me interested.

<~> Questions, Comments, Concerns and Complaints: Nothing day four, yay us.

<~> Other Roleplays: Still just the captains fruits basket rp, once again if interested join.

<~> Profiles for Rps Go here: Empty.

<~> Contests: Empty the sequel.

<~> Shop for Members: Revenge of the Empty.

And welcome to all new members, and remember hit up the introductions announcement and introduce yourselves.

And now ladies an gentlemen, this has beeen....

Things you NEED to Know! with your host Aerin Pierce.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:07 pm
What's happening Guys, and Gals? It's your Vice captain Dark_EdgeXI, or Dexi here again after a long drop off of this series, and I apologize, but I have been sick to the extreme in fact I still cant hear properly out of my right ear, but enough about me , cause it's time for

Things You NEED to Know!

First up!
<~>Kingdom Hearts Roleplays : OH my god this place has gotten a lot more interest since last time lets list all the rps and their creators... Shall we?
New Oranization :KH: by our very own captain, post count 121
Twin Sister of Fate, which is still accepting, by Fairy-Amazon, post count 52
Kh The End Has Come by Razi Leonheart, post count 71
**Twilight Town Teens** by Xion Uzamaki Xion, post count 72
Dark Flame, also still accepting, by TigerClanFighter, post count 3
Wow that's a lot, but some aren't quite off the ground, go check em out, and find one you wanna join. NEXT!

<~>Crew, Vice-Captain and Captain: ~tumble weed~ Dead... NEXT!

<~>Chatroom: ~whistles~ Wow, this place is chock full of questions, and comments and interesting conversations , but to pick out one of the more interesting? Go check out 'Whos stronger roxas or sora?' Next!

<~>Questions, Comments, Concerns and Complaints: We actually have one here, but it is old, and it was about fan fics, I and the captain rectified it quickly and it is the reason for the new Fan fiction Area. so a round of applause and thanks not to us, but to Misuki Marishima for bringing the thought to our attention. Next!

<~>Other Roleplays : Here is Interesting as we have two Rps, both of which are holding at about the same post count that is rising slowly, why not join and help these two rps, a Pokemon and Fruits basket, get bigger and succeed in weaving a wondrous story. Next!

<~>Profiles for RPs go here Not much of interest here, but it is where you need to put your profile, in the appropriate thread of course, if you want to join the pokemon rp. Next!

<~>Contests: Well, We had our first contest, and it didn't seem to get a lot of press, sadly, but perhaps we will have better luck on the next contest. So keep an eye on this forum till then. Next!

<~>Fan-Fic Area: First this was the shop, but we decided we currently have no need of such a thing, now for what lays within...Nothing. It's not yet being filled with your lovely fan fiction. So sad, oh well, it wont be barren for long. Next!

<~>Introduction: You guys know what this is, and if you don't get over there and post, cause this is one of the first places you should be going if you just joined the guild. Next!

<~>Queats: Or Quests, has two people looking for help with some items, one is after the illusive G-blade solely but Razi Leonheart, is looking for three items, one of which I personally have, and might donate to him. Why don't you stop by and see if you feel so charitable. And for....

The End... well not totally, Keys, I'm back as I said, but I'm not totally well, and I wont be for a while as I work a lot and only have two days off each week, and my hours are frantically different week to week, some I work mornings others nights, but I want you to know your Vice captain will still post where he said he would and still want to make sure that you know all the ....

Things You NEED to Know! and remember I'm your host Vice Captain Dark_EdgeXI, or Dexi, or Aerin!  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items