Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
I don't even understand...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFanService

5,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:38 am
How the hell I got in this guild. I hate furries... A lot... Seriously who goes around claiming to people that they have wolf forms and that they were raised by foxes. What kind of people go around wearing tails to public areas and yip like dogs or like to carry fish in their mouths and raise their hand like a cat. Cartoons.. Real people who do that are robots programmed to copy japanese artist's sexual fantasies. ******** man and it's stupid anyway. Learn to stray from the path of a weeaboo and become an actual human being. It's okay to like anime but to act like a fox is just so annoying and unattractive. Especially when you don't LOOK that foxy. @__@ I'm out of this guild. The guild announcements are basically just pleas for more chatting anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:34 pm
You could benefit from a multicultural psychology class. All people fall inside of a spectrum; some people love the animal side of themselves and express that in various ways, and others hate everything remotely concerned with evolution and nontraditional expressions of self and sexuality. Life is about learning how to tolerate each others differences so that we are each treated with the respect and freedom to be ourselves.

User Image  

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

dgfhjkjhf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:45 am
Um. I don't know if you've just misunderstood the guild or something, but it's not a furry guild. It's an animal guild. We talk about animals, not furries.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:47 am
Sorry for the late reply Ifanservice, but just to clarify something, this isn't a 'furry' guild, the reason why I named my guild The furry critter's guild was because animals usually have fur (lol) and yeah it sounded like a good name, this guild is about animals...

I would prefer if you didnt post saying how much you hate furries ect, We are animal lover's and this is just a guild to show our love for furry critters! smile

Scorpiomarie
Crew

~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces