Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥Tim Burton/Johnny Depp/Danny Elfman♥

Back to Guilds

For any and all tim burtan, johnny depp and now danny elfman fans that like any or all of their movies and songs♥ 

Tags: johnny depp, tim burton, nightmare before christmas, edward scissor hands, danny elfman 

Reply ♥Tim Burton/Johnny Depp/Danny Elfman♥
Benny and Joon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like Benny and Joon
  yes
  no
  it was ok
  yes but why was it called Benny and Joon shouldn't it be Sam and Joon
View Results

PersephonePaige

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:40 pm
just wondering about your thoughts on the movie.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:33 pm
User Image User Image
YES I LOVE IT! Johnny was so cute in it. Plus it was a very nice story and it's a lesson to be learned too: never judge someone who is mentally ill because they actually have feelings and are very smart. I loved every Sam part in it. He was funny especially at the end when he wants to get Benny in Joon's hospital room. He skids down the hall to the security gaurd and says "Mommy?" Haha. And when he is swinging on the building then he falls and hes like "Ouch, ouch..." Haha. Everything about Johnny is awesome!  

pianoxfanatic

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Clambake 200

PersephonePaige

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:28 pm
pianoxfanatic
User Image User Image
YES I LOVE IT! Johnny was so cute in it. Plus it was a very nice story and it's a lesson to be learned too: never judge someone who is mentally ill because they actually have feelings and are very smart. I loved every Sam part in it. He was funny especially at the end when he wants to get Benny in Joon's hospital room. He skids down the hall to the security gaurd and says "Mommy?" Haha. And when he is swinging on the building then he falls and hes like "Ouch, ouch..." Haha. Everything about Johnny is awesome!

hehe yeah i loved when he saw ruthie in the diner and starts throwing a fit.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:28 pm
alexaz_95
pianoxfanatic
User Image User Image

hehe yeah i loved when he saw ruthie in the diner and starts throwing a fit.

haha and he starts acting out her scene. oh and when they are watching the movie she was in and he's reading the lines along. then they shush him, he stares at them then he mouths them. Halarious! haha  

pianoxfanatic

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Clambake 200

PersephonePaige

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:13 pm
I love the whole raisin conversation they have.... but that's because i hate raisins.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:18 pm
alexaz_95
I love the whole raisin conversation they have.... but that's because i hate raisins.

i agree with them though. they arent really that good. i prefer the grapes over them....but thats just my oppinion  

pianoxfanatic

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Clambake 200

PersephonePaige

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:13 pm
pianoxfanatic
alexaz_95

i agree with them though. they arent really that good. i prefer the grapes over them....but thats just my oppinion

i'm agree with you  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:09 pm
alexaz_95
pianoxfanatic
alexaz_95

i'm agree with you

haha well they are good in like oatmeal rasin things, but other than that they are just not as good as grapes.  

pianoxfanatic

5,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Clambake 200

PersephonePaige

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:51 pm
pianoxfanatic
alexaz_95
pianoxfanatic
alexaz_95

i'm agree with you

haha well they are good in like oatmeal rasin things, but other than that they are just not as good as grapes.

mmmmmmmmmmm i love grapes  
♥Tim Burton/Johnny Depp/Danny Elfman♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff