Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Brave New World - Slots Filled Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 am
Thecreeker
Rain Yupa

Dragonborn get +2 to History and Intimidate skills.-Fixed
Actually, you should probably include skill bonuses under Misc or Temp, rather than adding it right to the total. This will be because when you increase your level, it will probably reset the code and your manually-entered bonuses will either reset, or won't increase.

You didn't include your Background +2 to Bluff in your skills either.-Fixed
As above.

Either your Con or Wis should be 15, not 14.-Fixed

Your HP should be 34, instead of 35. That is, of course, unless your Con becomes 15.-fixed

Your Surge value should be 10, due to Draconic Heritage.-fixed
You altered your Surges/Day, not your Healing Surge value. "H. Surge" should be 10, "Surges/Day" should be 9+Con = 11.

Fighters get +2 to their Fort defense.-fixed

Scale Armor reduces your speed from 6 to 5.-fixed
See below.

Scale Armor has a +7 Armor bonus, which is not included. Make sure to click "Armor is Heavy" too, so you don't count your Dex mod to your AC!
-fix..sort of..I don't know how to clean up Dex mod...
See below.

You did not include your +1 Shield Bonus.-fixed

In Mythweavers, the spot for armor is under your ability scores and quick look up sections. You should have 7 under Armor Bonus, 1 under Shield Bonus, nothing under Check Penalty, -1 under Speed Penalty, and check Armor is Heavy. This will automatically feed into your Defenses scores, adjust your speed, and apply check penalties to your skills if it were applicable. Checking the Heavy box will make it so your Dex score won't auto-feed into your AC anymore. :3

I don't see "Healer's Gift" anywhere for a power. May I ask as to where you found it? sweatdrop - It is in Players Handbook 3. I am using the progam that you can download from the D and D website

Okay, but when you use it, you'll need to explain to me what it does exactly, okay? Or, type out what it does (copy/paste from the program, if possible) in the power's description box in your character sheet.

You never included your +1 to Fort/Ref/Will defenses from your cloak.-fixed

You should have 100 gp and 2 sp more than what you have listed, from what I can tell.[fixed]

100 gp and 2 sp more than what you had listed before, which I believe was 12gp 2sp? For a grand total of 112gp and 4sp.

You never included your +1 to Thievery checks from your gloves.[fixed]

As skills, above.

Don't forget, you have 1 Action Point![fixed]

Also, at your background story: o.o'

I belived everything is fixed....

Those should probably be the final adjustments. Man, when I used mythweavers for the first time, I wanted to beat my head against a wall, cause of the stupid code. It makes a lot more sense once you realize what is connected to what, honest injun sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:21 am
Got room for me to make a new character in the style of Avenger? XD  

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:23 am
I only had two spots open, leaving the 3rd for either Bren or Daelos if they were to come back. By the time the mission is over, if they haven't, then I'll give you the 6th spot if you still want it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:35 am
Eh, might as well start up a new character xD  

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:58 am
You have alt-itis, like me? >_>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:11 am
Rain Yupa
You have alt-itis, like me? >_>
it's a terrible affliction, isn't it?  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:28 pm
Rain Yupa
Thecreeker
Rain Yupa

Dragonborn get +2 to History and Intimidate skills.-Fixed
Actually, you should probably include skill bonuses under Misc or Temp, rather than adding it right to the total. This will be because when you increase your level, it will probably reset the code and your manually-entered bonuses will either reset, or won't increase.

You didn't include your Background +2 to Bluff in your skills either.-Fixed
As above.

Either your Con or Wis should be 15, not 14.-Fixed

Your HP should be 34, instead of 35. That is, of course, unless your Con becomes 15.-fixed

Your Surge value should be 10, due to Draconic Heritage.-fixed
You altered your Surges/Day, not your Healing Surge value. "H. Surge" should be 10, "Surges/Day" should be 9+Con = 11.

Fighters get +2 to their Fort defense.-fixed

Scale Armor reduces your speed from 6 to 5.-fixed
See below.

Scale Armor has a +7 Armor bonus, which is not included. Make sure to click "Armor is Heavy" too, so you don't count your Dex mod to your AC!
-fix..sort of..I don't know how to clean up Dex mod...
See below.

You did not include your +1 Shield Bonus.-fixed

In Mythweavers, the spot for armor is under your ability scores and quick look up sections. You should have 7 under Armor Bonus, 1 under Shield Bonus, nothing under Check Penalty, -1 under Speed Penalty, and check Armor is Heavy. This will automatically feed into your Defenses scores, adjust your speed, and apply check penalties to your skills if it were applicable. Checking the Heavy box will make it so your Dex score won't auto-feed into your AC anymore. :3

I don't see "Healer's Gift" anywhere for a power. May I ask as to where you found it? sweatdrop - It is in Players Handbook 3. I am using the progam that you can download from the D and D website

Okay, but when you use it, you'll need to explain to me what it does exactly, okay? Or, type out what it does (copy/paste from the program, if possible) in the power's description box in your character sheet.

You never included your +1 to Fort/Ref/Will defenses from your cloak.-fixed

You should have 100 gp and 2 sp more than what you have listed, from what I can tell.[fixed]

100 gp and 2 sp more than what you had listed before, which I believe was 12gp 2sp? For a grand total of 112gp and 4sp.

You never included your +1 to Thievery checks from your gloves.[fixed]

As skills, above.

Don't forget, you have 1 Action Point![fixed]

Also, at your background story: o.o'

I belived everything is fixed....

Those should probably be the final adjustments. Man, when I used mythweavers for the first time, I wanted to beat my head against a wall, cause of the stupid code. It makes a lot more sense once you realize what is connected to what, honest injun sweatdrop

Thanks 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:57 pm
AC is still off, from previous messing with the code. ninja

*Click the "Armor is Heavy" box.
*Remove the" Misc" +1 to AC and Reflex you manually entered for your shield before.
*Set the "10 + 1/2 Level" column to 11 for your AC, with the others.
In the end, your total AC should be 19 [10 + 1/2 level (1) + Scale (7) + Light Shield (1) ]. Total Reflex should be 16 [10 + 1/2 level (1) + Dex (3) + Light Shield (1) + Cloak Enh (1)]

Nayry, Creeky, feel free to start :3  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:02 am
Rain Yupa
AC is still off, from previous messing with the code. ninja

*Click the "Armor is Heavy" box.
*Remove the" Misc" +1 to AC and Reflex you manually entered for your shield before.
*Set the "10 + 1/2 Level" column to 11 for your AC, with the others.
In the end, your total AC should be 19 [10 + 1/2 level (1) + Scale (7) + Light Shield (1) ]. Total Reflex should be 16 [10 + 1/2 level (1) + Dex (3) + Light Shield (1) + Cloak Enh (1)]

Nayry, Creeky, feel free to start :3

Alrighy...
Started last night xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:04 am
Get rid of the Reflex "Misc" 1 and you're finally golden 4laugh  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:12 am
Alright...now have to begin my first session... xp  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild