Reply The Lolita Society.
Lolita Lifestyle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissLavenda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:28 pm
A lolita, as with all people, has the right to be herself. Lolitas are usually attracted to at least some feminine/girly/elegant things (why else would you like the style?), but if you're not, that's okay, too. It is true that there is somewhat of a "lolita lifestyle", and some lolitas live by it more than others. But if that's not your thing, then that's fine! If you try too hard, you'll end up being unhappy and looking like a poser.
The "Lolita Lifestyle" doesn't have super-specific guidelines anyway.
As for what that lifestyle is, it seriously does vary from person to person. You don't have to give up any foods, not talk to any people, or give up rock music (thank God for that!). From what I've seen and read, it involves living life with elegance and respect. If being all lady-like and elegant all the time isn't you, you don't have to be that way. It is entirely up to you. No matter what you do, you are still a lolita!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:33 pm
I am a dedicated Lifestyle Lolita! heart

I love having daily tea in the morning, reading classic literature, collecting old pictures for my Victorian scrapbook, collecting porcelain dolls, and doing embroidery. <3  

Lovely Eleanor

Chibirobokitti

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:54 pm
Can Lolitas be dorks without being picked on..?
http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/?q=lolita&order=9&offset=48#/d1qinf9  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:59 pm
Unfortunately, I don't have much of a lolita lifestyle. I can't really afford any of the dresses they sell nor do I know about any lolita-related books and music, unless you count Kanon Wakeshima's music.

I'd probably have to wait until I have my own house before I can really go all out. XD

animelover357

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Profitable 100

cagalli1543

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:12 pm
I live the lolita lifestyle for the most part, but I also am like super nerdy and can be really mean and spiteful when someone makes me really mad.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:35 am
I can actually be pretty mean and violent. Which surprises most people because i'm really short to be a 19 year old. But i try not to be. I love antique things though. And at times i act very proper i guess is how you would say it.  

Fire-cat14

The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces