Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Scammer Already? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jolly Lil-Light

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:08 am
I just sent my first report! Someone by the name of [name removed by Ebony the Peacian], said he was a Moderator, and wanted my p/w. Does he think I'm stupid? This is only my second day, but gee whiz, I'm *not* stupid! He said that if I didn't hand it over in 10 minutes, then my account would be banned. I was alittle alarmed at first, that's why I reported it. Heck, if it was a Moderator, they could email me, right? Obviously, my account has not been banned,.........too bad, so sad, [name removed by Ebony the Peacian], you lose!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:57 pm
Gaia Admins never ask for your password, nor do they give you reason or warning if they band you. So just follow the rules of gaia and everything will work out ^_^  

Legion The Dark

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Kudos to you^^.

If anyone ever does that again, you're good.

And sadly, a lot of people are more earnest and gullible than anything else...not saying that that's bad, but some people take advantage of it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:07 am

In the future, try to ask only questions here in this forum. This is a Q&A forum designed to seek assistance and ask questions, not to post personal stories- it would be better suited to a general chat or chatterbox type area ^-^

Daypaw

Hardened Member

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:17 pm
but she DOES have a point Day  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:27 pm
She has a good point, but not a question. ^^ That's all Daypaw meant. This topic is better suited in a different forum so she's just letting her know for next time. :}  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items