Since this page seems to be filled with introduction threads, I'm assuming this is where it's done. :

My name is Ptolema (not my real name, but wouldn't that be cool? :B). I've been a Gaia member since August of 2OO3 - this just happens to be my new main account. So excuse all the newby-ness. sweatdrop
I'm 15 years old, and live out in Midgard (again, not really, but... wouldn't that be cool? :B).

I love: reading, surfing the internet, playing videogames, drawing, foreigners ( heart ), manga, anime, and generally be lazy. 3nodding I'm a very 'fictional' person. I let myself believe in fantasy. Faeries, dragons, magic, you know, what you'd normally find in a good book (that's my opnion) :D

I'm also a huge music fan. My iTunes contains 1,143 songs (might not be a lot to some, but it's a big deal to me. whee ), and it continues growing. I would like to say I'm open to mostly all type of music - but, I have my limits. I mostly listen to rock (not heavy rock/metal, I don't like that), classic rock being my favourite genre. I don't like rap, country, R&B, and classical music.
I'm more for the lyrics of a song, than I am for the sound.

And. That's all that comes to mind right now. :)
Talk about rambling. xd