Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply Fan Fiction
FanFiction Post::New Fanfic posted:: March 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:59 am
::New Fanfiction posted exclaim  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:28 am
That one was truly hilarious! lol it made my day xd  

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ruriroth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:38 am
I mde one a while ago, it's supposed to be about Ocarina of Time, and them the creation of a new character, but I only got as far as the getting of the Kokiri sword... I have a really short attention span... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:18 pm
Ruriroth
I mde one a while ago, it's supposed to be about Ocarina of Time, and them the creation of a new character, but I only got as far as the getting of the Kokiri sword... I have a really short attention span... sweatdrop

I know how you feel... I'm the same way with my own fanficions! XD I would want to write for a whole hour, but then I usally just write for twenty minutes!

But, my fanfictions are REEEEALLY long. Like, for instance, this one-shot I'm writing is about twenty pages already! And that's when it's typed up! I'm currently writing it in one of thoes 70-paged notebooks, and it only has about 15 pages left! eek

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Angel_of_battle

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:44 pm
Alright. I whipped part one of "Vaati's Tale" in about an hour. No spoilars, just plot twists and script form.

Vaati's Tale part 1

Cast:
Doranak_half_lion_kid
Link
Angel_of_battle
Minari_no_ii
Vaati
Ezlo
"Announcer

Welcome to the GNN! The Gaian News Network...with News! Today, we have an intervoew with the cast of Minish Cap!

Angel: So, Link, what's shaking?
Link: Nothing much lately, it's quite boring.
Angel: Love your hat by the way-
Exlo: I am no mere article of clothing
Angel: ACK! *faints*
Doranak: Oh no! err CUT! *fans her*
Angel: Now Vaati, your turn, blurt whatever you want, it's TV.
Vaati: Well, shortly after turning that old bat Ezlo into a hat, I started my work as a sorceror.
Angel: Is that like a necromancer?
Vaati: Yes, much like it
Minari: Hello! TV!
Vaati: Young maiden! Away! *he shoos her offstage*
Angel: Uhhh
Vaati: Angel is it?
Angel: uh-huh
Vaati: Well you used to be my servant, right?
Angel: Ci!
Vaati: Que paza senorita Angel?
Angel: Didn't think you'd get that one.
Vaati:Well, I am fluent in many languages
Angel: Dammee Vaati-sama? Vaati-san?
Vaati: Iwayo Akuma chan.
Angel: So...continue
Vaati: Well, shortly after you joined me, I found that you werent a Hylian. But, I didn't care. Although, when that little -------- son of a ---- Link interfered, I couldn't stand it!!
Angel: Woah
Vaati: Oh shut the ----- up! Why do I care? It's all over! *he sobs*
Angel: It's all over for me too! I'm not supposed to censor anything!
Vaati: Attempt to take over the rest of Capcom, and then move on to Sega?
Angel: Sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:48 pm
I have a fanfiction that I'd like to post...but its quite long... sweatdrop do you think i'll be alright if I set a link fo rit instead of writing it in these boxes?  

Teacup Wings

Shapeshifter

Sakana_Izumi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:59 pm
I'm going to post up my fanfiction...as soon as Ami finds my copy! Hurry up, you! *Shakes fist at Anime_Ami* I know you've tried to find it, but I won't get my other computer back for another month! PLEEEEEEAAAAASEEEE! crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:16 pm
Okay...I wrote another very short fanfiction last night and very early this morning, and so, I hope you enjoy!

Zelda gazed into Link’s eyes as he spun her around. “Link…I’ve missed you so much. I worried for many days about you. Please, don’t ever leave me again…”
Link looked back into hers. “I would never want you to worry about me. I will always return to you, no matter how long it takes. I would go to the ends of the world and back just for you…”
“I would wait until the end of time just to see you again…”

Many years passed. The Princess Zelda was promised to a noble, as she knew would happen. She was a princess, and Link, a commoner. A hero, yes, but she could never have him. All in the towns knew that they loved each other, such a bond it was that neither swords, arrows, nor time itself could break it. Often she would gaze out her window and look across the vast plains of Hyrule, knowing that Link was out there. Among the townspeople she was called the Sad Princess, always longing for the one she loved. All wished her to have a smile once again, but it was carried away by Link. Never again did a word pass between the two lovers since the princess’ marriage, and never again could they ever meet as once before. Only a glance between them could be exchanged, and then it was from across the room. She was always only his princess, and could only dream of being more than that…
The Hero of Time constantly traveled throughout the years, never remaining in the same place for long. On the rare occasion he saw Zelda again, his heart fell more and more to never again be able to freely express the love he had for her since those years gone by. The vow Link had promised her was not broken, but indeed it had yet to be fulfilled. Day after day, year after year, his heart yearned for the princess. What was worse was that he rarely traveled into any town, and so he could not send word to her about where his location. On the uncommon occasion that he did, Link was instantly dragged back out by another conflict that he had to solve. Throughout the battles, the only thing that kept him striving through was the chance that he might once see Princess Zelda smile again. But then again, it would never happen. He was always only her devoted knight, and could only long to be more…

When the sun and stars
Moon and rain
Fall down
I’ll love you so…

These lyrics were sung by Zelda. Put to the Song of Time, they spoke of how long she’d wait for him, until the end of the world, to the end of eternity. She felt that the Song of Time was itself a love song, and so expressed her feelings through it. Whenever she sang it, there was hope, but behind it followed sadness. Everyday she climbed to the highest turret of Hyrule Castle and sung it, hoping that Link would hear her love dedicated to him on the wind, if not in his heart. Indeed the wind carried it throughout Hyrule, so that all heard it. It blew through Kakariko Village, where the villagers during their regular work stopped to hear the mournful song of the princess. Through Death Mountain and Goron City the tune reverberated, and in the Zora’s Domain it echoed when the wind blew right. The southerly winds brought it to the Kokiri Forest, and all remembered for whom it was sung. Even the Gerudos were heart-wrenched by it and wept. All in Hyrule heard the song, all except Link. He had known it all along.

After both Link and Princess Zelda passed away, their souls waited to be united once more. “Sometimes,” the villagers say, “if the wind blows from Hyrule Castle, you can hear the spirit of Princess Zelda singing her song. And when the wind blows from the foreign lands beyond in the west, you can hear Link, the Hero of Time, answering on the ocarina. We know that when both winds are present, the world stops turning to listen. Such a beautiful song you’ve ever heard, and we feel happy that soon, they will once again be with us…”

Written by: Amy Nickerson/Sakana_Izumi
August 13-14, 2006

Sakana_Izumi

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:19 pm
oh dear sweatdrop I know I just recived a fanfic by one of you earlier by a pm. I think it was you Skana...I just rembered that when I was cleaning out my pms earlier. Ooph I am soo sorry! But whoever it is...You can post it up in the new subforum for fan fiction. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:22 pm
Sakana_Izumi
Okay...I wrote another very short fanfiction last night and very early this morning, and so, I hope you enjoy!

Zelda gazed into Link’s eyes as he spun her around. “Link…I’ve missed you so much. I worried for many days about you. Please, don’t ever leave me again…”
Link looked back into hers. “I would never want you to worry about me. I will always return to you, no matter how long it takes. I would go to the ends of the world and back just for you…”
“I would wait until the end of time just to see you again…”

Many years passed. The Princess Zelda was promised to a noble, as she knew would happen. She was a princess, and Link, a commoner. A hero, yes, but she could never have him. All in the towns knew that they loved each other, such a bond it was that neither swords, arrows, nor time itself could break it. Often she would gaze out her window and look across the vast plains of Hyrule, knowing that Link was out there. Among the townspeople she was called the Sad Princess, always longing for the one she loved. All wished her to have a smile once again, but it was carried away by Link. Never again did a word pass between the two lovers since the princess’ marriage, and never again could they ever meet as once before. Only a glance between them could be exchanged, and then it was from across the room. She was always only his princess, and could only dream of being more than that…
The Hero of Time constantly traveled throughout the years, never remaining in the same place for long. On the rare occasion he saw Zelda again, his heart fell more and more to never again be able to freely express the love he had for her since those years gone by. The vow Link had promised her was not broken, but indeed it had yet to be fulfilled. Day after day, year after year, his heart yearned for the princess. What was worse was that he rarely traveled into any town, and so he could not send word to her about where his location. On the uncommon occasion that he did, Link was instantly dragged back out by another conflict that he had to solve. Throughout the battles, the only thing that kept him striving through was the chance that he might once see Princess Zelda smile again. But then again, it would never happen. He was always only her devoted knight, and could only long to be more…

When the sun and stars
Moon and rain
Fall down
I’ll love you so…

These lyrics were sung by Zelda. Put to the Song of Time, they spoke of how long she’d wait for him, until the end of the world, to the end of eternity. She felt that the Song of Time was itself a love song, and so expressed her feelings through it. Whenever she sang it, there was hope, but behind it followed sadness. Everyday she climbed to the highest turret of Hyrule Castle and sung it, hoping that Link would hear her love dedicated to him on the wind, if not in his heart. Indeed the wind carried it throughout Hyrule, so that all heard it. It blew through Kakariko Village, where the villagers during their regular work stopped to hear the mournful song of the princess. Through Death Mountain and Goron City the tune reverberated, and in the Zora’s Domain it echoed when the wind blew right. The southerly winds brought it to the Kokiri Forest, and all remembered for whom it was sung. Even the Gerudos were heart-wrenched by it and wept. All in Hyrule heard the song, all except Link. He had known it all along.

After both Link and Princess Zelda passed away, their souls waited to be united once more. “Sometimes,” the villagers say, “if the wind blows from Hyrule Castle, you can hear the spirit of Princess Zelda singing her song. And when the wind blows from the foreign lands beyond in the west, you can hear Link, the Hero of Time, answering on the ocarina. We know that when both winds are present, the world stops turning to listen. Such a beautiful song you’ve ever heard, and we feel happy that soon, they will once again be with us…”

Written by: Amy Nickerson/Sakana_Izumi
August 13-14, 2006
oh my gosh this is so sweet...  

sammi-chan_35

Fan Fiction

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items