Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[4e game idea] Heavy RP, low combat game(1 slot available) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SlimeGuru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:06 pm
I decided on the name Rogan.

Quote:
unless he taught you directly, i don't think he learned swordplay from watching Ward. Ward uses an Axe...kinda different from a sword....requiring different tactics. He still knows how to use a sword, and would have taught him the basics of training upon request...but would have never let you beat him.

as for tactics and such...doubtful...he's a defender, not an attacker, and with his bulk and strength there really is no tactics he would use that would be of benefit to a little person.

Perhaps taught was the wrong word. Inspired would be more like it. Even though you fought in a manner he couldn't replicate, Rogan was still full of questions. He made his own way from watching everyone else and adapting. He practiced a kind of hero worship of Grandpa, Ward, and Del.

Basically I wanted to be somewhat familiar with everyone's fighting style's so it makes since that I give combat and skill bonuses.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:40 pm
One of my favorite names (form Eberron) is Wrogar ir'Wynarn  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:54 am
Subforum is up, jump into the main game thread and the OOC chat, I have questions there as well, plus some history in Previously On . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:10 am
I love it.
Tiefling Matron here I come smile  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff