Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Doorway to Chaos-esque Climatic Battle Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PBP Climatic Battle ONLY
  It's the best part! Sign me up in a heartbeat!
  Without any climatic build-up? Lame!
  It's kind of nice, but I'd rather have some character development too...
  Dragons work better with dungeons.
  It's great as a once-in-a-while thing; doing it too often would spoil the dish.
View Results

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:41 pm
SporkMaster5000

Don't get me wrong, character interactions are great, and can be quite fun, Reeve's short lived game had me most amused by the play between Arc and my characters, but even then I was thinking about how that relationship would affect them over time.

I don't know which game you mean, but this could be true for nearly every game you and I are in together.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:59 am
Arc Vembris
SporkMaster5000

Don't get me wrong, character interactions are great, and can be quite fun, Reeve's short lived game had me most amused by the play between Arc and my characters, but even then I was thinking about how that relationship would affect them over time.

I don't know which game you mean, but this could be true for nearly every game you and I are in together.
i was talkting about Daremnon and your star-lock who's name i seem to have forgotten, which was particularly fun.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:41 pm
Exoris. She was a hoot, but it was so hard to get into character with her. I guess that's the point of the Far Realm, I'm not supposed to be able tog et into that headspace.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff