Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalpini

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:42 pm
My head hurts guys!
West coast spoilers arrow The Island sunk!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk
And "It worked" and Sayid was dead but he's not and Jacob is dead and Locke is the smoke monster and Kalpini needs an aspirin.

But I loved ever second. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:34 am
My mind is blown, and I have to wonder if we really will get answers. They sure aren't handing them to us on a silver platter, that's for sure. (Also, spoilers ahead...)

One thing I really have to say is, I don't think the Jacob that appeared to Hurley is the real Jacob. MIB/Smoke Monster/FLocke (whatever you want to call him) seems to be able to appear as people who are dead. We know for sure he's appeared as Alex and Locke, and I suspect he's appeared as Jack's father, too. Since Jacob is dead, I suspect that he was able to appear as Jacob. Perhaps he has a plan to get inside the temple using the deceased Sayid.

Speaking of whom, I seriously doubt that the resurrected Sayid is the real him. Or, if he is, I think there's more to his resurrection that meets the eye.

Edit: Also, I think Juliet's mind jumped around in time before she died. Remember when she suddenly became calm and talked about going out for a coffee? Well, I vaguely remember Charlotte talking about chocolate right before she died, when her mind jumped to another place. That's also how she knew it worked.  

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

Vanima Eket

Cursed Abomination

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:30 pm
Spoilers: I think he was the real Jacob, I mean... he did know things that only Jacob would know. He did have Hurley bring the guitar case that had the ankh in it.

Besides, Nemesis/MIB was busy slaughtering the Others who attacked him for killing Jacob. (P.S. I'm thrilled that we now have an answer[of sorts] about the smoke monster. It makes sense why the Monster was always so aggressive).

I was so positive that Miles was going to tell Sawyer that Juliet was pregnant. SO positive.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:55 pm
I think Jacob was Jacob, because he's a special person.
If Smokemonster!Locke couldn't even kill him I doubt he could become him.
I do see the possibility of Sayid not being Sayid, although the note said he must not die so maybe?
Good theory about Juliette, maybe we haven't seen the last of her.  

Kalpini

wakusei

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:38 pm
If Juliet had been pregnant, I think my TV would have died from my fury and anguish like WHOA.

Had to watch her die like FIFTY freakin' times. There's no way I could have handled an added unborn baby... gonk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:08 pm
Vanima Eket
Spoilers: I think he was the real Jacob, I mean... he did know things that only Jacob would know. He did have Hurley bring the guitar case that had the ankh in it.

That's true, but he also knew what Locke was thinking before he died. If the fountain is tied to Jacob, and it stopped working, then maybe MIB was just manipulating them to bring Sayid to the temple and drown him for a way inside.  

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

Vanima Eket

Cursed Abomination

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:49 pm
wakusei
If Juliet had been pregnant, I think my TV would have died from my fury and anguish like WHOA.

Had to watch her die like FIFTY freakin' times. There's no way I could have handled an added unborn baby... gonk

I thought if it were true... Sawyer would have gone on a killing spree. xd

Which would have been bad... but interesting to watch from a very agnsty perspective.

And it could still be true...

I liked how the Alternate world/flash-thing really clarified how Locke is dead. As his Flash-Alternate self said, "It's only a body. The person who made that body who it is is gone" (of course that was in reference to Christian)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:59 pm
Ok I have a few questions.
1. Why is the island underwater?
2.What is the significance of the blood on Jack's neck in the plane bathroom?
3.What is "it? ( Pixel Mine Post)
I hope we will see Juliet again and Anna Lucia I liked her...  

Midnight Tuberose

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:18 pm
Midnight Tuberose
3.What is "it? ( Pixel Mine Post)

I'm pretty sure "it" referred to the bomb exploding and changing the timeline.

Also, what do people think about the space in the title? LA X? I heard it was a typo, but they thought it fit and kept it. I think it's a reference to the LA timeline being an alternate timeline, or "flash sideways" as they're calling it. Like how on a graph, x represents the horizontal line, so it's somewhere on the horizontal line instead of being forward or backward in time.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:56 pm
I was thinking maybe Sun really doesnt know English in the alt timeline.  

Midnight Tuberose

Vanima Eket

Cursed Abomination

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:18 pm
Nah, she's just afraid to admit that she does. My friend was thinking the same thing about Locke being paralyzed, but we saw that wasn't true. (He was most likely lying because he was ashamed and on the plane, he could pretend that he could walk... since most people really don't move around much during flights).

I'm pretty sure the Fountain is the key to Richard's youth. Perhaps the Fountain of Youth? Or something similar. My friend I were thinking that those in at the Temple look rather pirate-ish. I wouldn't be surprised if they were the people from the Black Rock

Episode Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games