Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight Obsession Club

Back to Guilds

If you really love Twilight this is the best guild for you to join! 

Tags: twilight, jacob vs. edward, vampire romance, bella swan, awesome guild 

Reply Twilight Obsession Club!
Okward

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KJtwilightlover97
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:56 pm
wen i read breaking dawn it felt aquard reading it cause i felt bella was "tramp" sorry to say but its true and there is a wolf and a vampire fighting over her like shes a new toy and to read wat jake was thinking and all that was a little okward too.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:18 pm
ok... really you saying Bella is a "tramp" is really only your opinion. Personally, I don't think she is. If you're referring to what she and Edward did on their honeymoon, they were on their HONEYMOON, thats kinda what most ppl on on their honeymoon. and actually Edward and Jacob don't really fight over her in Breaking Dawn. theres more of an argument over her in Eclipse. I have to agree w/ you when reading Jacob's POV. I was glad when it switched back to Bella's POV.  

musicchic2012
Vice Captain

Sparkly Lover

Kiku Flower

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:11 am
I think bella is old enouf to do what ever she wants is what the writers would say but is that what bella think aka Kristen i think bella is a tramp if she dosennt date that person for awile and i dont just mean in a movie i mean in reality like she has to chose her rites and wrongs and so shes both in my oppenion  
Twilight Obsession Club!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games