Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kuroshitsuji-FC

Back to Guilds

This is the fanclub of Kuroshitsuji aka Black Butler. 

Tags: kuroshitsuji, grell, undertaker, ceil, black butler 

Reply Kuroshitsuji aka Black Butler Role-play
.:Kuroshitsuji Musical 2:.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Lord Phantomhive-xX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:56 am
As you may know or not know about the Musical it has been announced some time ago that there will be a 2nd part to this whole shin-dig. The problem is that I do not live in japan so I can not go. But I have a friend who lives there and is going to buy the DVD and upload it to YouTube. I shall post the 1st one below on my channel yo may view in order so there is no scrambling. ^^

Kuroshitsuji - The Most Beautiful DEATH in The World - 千の魂と堕ちた死神

The Cast

The cast is basically the same except that Nishii Yukito will replace Sakamoto Shogo as Ciel.

Sebastian: 松下優也
Ciel: 西井幸人
Eric: 佐伯太輔
Alan: 松本慎也
Grell: 植原卓也
William: 永岡卓也
Bard: 岩崎大
Finnian: 南翔太
Mey Rin: 猪狩敦子
Undertaker: 和泉宗兵
Druitt: 藤田玲
Abberline: 伊勢直弘
Hanks: 青木隆敏・他
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summary:

England, the 19th Century. The almighty butler Sebastian of the Phantomhive House: the "evil nobles" that are contracted to perform Queen Victoria's "underground" work. His true form is that of a demon. According to his contract with his young Master Ciel, a proudly independent boy who faces his cursed fate head-on, he becomes Ciel's shadow and cleans up the incidents that occur in the underground society.

One day, the two set out to investigate an outbreak of random killings in London on the Queen's orders. At the same time, the shinigami dispatch association, which is burdened with the task of "collecting souls", has been troubled with a plague of "non-collectable souls". The shinigami William knocks his subordinate Grelle, who does nothing but play hooky, over the head and leads the investigation with honour-student shinigami Allan and his friend Eric.

Demons, Shinigami, an incurable disease, a cursed past. The incident will entwine each of their destinies, as well as uncover the sad truth. Amongst all that, the curtain rises on the grand opera performance the viscount Druitt is holding.

Can death visit on shinigami? (not entirely sure) Why can't the souls be collected? Alongside the sad and painful investigation is a Noir Fantasy in which the strings are pulled by the Black Butler.

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.youtube.com/user/gaaralovescookies1#p/c/46485AC420404C99/0/ekU7bRhn5Vw <----LINK TO 1st KUROSHITSUJI MUSICAL!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:00 pm
Sweet! I love the first musical, the songs anyway. I have yet to find a subbed version of the actual musical. I wish I spoke Japanese *sighs*

I cannot wait for the second.  

Funtom Ciel Phantomhive

Kuroshitsuji aka Black Butler Role-play

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces