Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Saw ATG: There will be blood (Round 3 Finish! Round 4 soon!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RurouniZakku

Invisible Genius

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:17 pm
damn, I missed it again crying , I guess something like this was bound to happen when I was off of Gaia most of the week >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:07 pm
You're in luck, Zakku, as I hadn't been around to put the poll up. You're in, too. blaugh  

Xanatos Forever

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:16 pm
Ugh, doublepost...anyways, poll is up now, so everyone get voting! Remember, only those participating this round can vote! The poll will close automatically on Sunday.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:43 pm
twisted

*Jigsaw Theme*

Quote:
"What time is it?! Oh no, I don't want to miss it again!"
RurouniZakku rushes to his computer, pressing the power button and waiting anxiously as the machine hiccups to life. He'd been following the game for some time now, even with its lengthy hiatus, and he was eager to be a contender. What luck, too, that he had been allowed to enter at the last moment! He could envision it even now. His name up among the greats, laughing down at all the losers who failed to follow his example. How could they, of course? They weren't him.
"C'mon, you stupid piece of junk!" he growled at his computer, his irritation growing as the start process took its sweet time. It was mocking him, prolonging his torture, trying to keep him from seeing what he knew would be there.

Please Wait...

"Crappy thing!" he snarled at the machine, giving it a swift kick on its faceplate, and feeling a pit in his stomach as the audible crack echoes throughout the room. Surely he hadn't kicked that hard? When he pulled his foot away, however, there it was: a gaping hole in the tower, and a loud grinding coming from within. What would he tell his family? This the boy pondered as he stood up and turned to exit the room. Even more important, how would he find out that he won now?!

He took a step, and then another, and then a thi-no...his shoe was caught on stomething. No matter, just shake it off...but, he couldn't move his foot at all.

"Loading Complete..."

"Huh? Who said that?" Zakku asked as he turned around. The monitor was where it always is, but there was a strange static on it. Two vertical bars, and horizontal bar beneath them...w...was that a face?

"Welcome," came the synthesized voice, from the speakers. Looking down, his shoe was caught by the tower! The hole he had kicked into it was now clamped against his heel. No way. This wasn't happening, was it? A high pitched keen emits from the speakers, causing Zakku to covers his ears. It helps muffle his cry of pain as the tower bites down harder on the boy. He tries to drag his foot toward the door, but as his arms stretch out for the frame, the wood swings shut. Wires come flying from the machine, curling and coiling around Zakku, binding his frame. He falls to the ground, and is slowly dragged back.

Frantically, he looks back at the monitor, and sees that the "face" is gone, replaced by two simple words the speakers announce in synth.

"Game Over"

"No way," he mutters, as the wires constrict his body, cutting through flesh and crushing bone, "I can't lose..."

Xanatos Forever

blue0212

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:03 pm
wow. That was way better than mine. good job!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:22 pm
Hahaha, if you liked that one, blue, you should go back and read the first two.

Yours were fun, though, and hey, without you I wouldn't have started this. biggrin  

Xanatos Forever

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:39 pm
Missed it, aww. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:34 am
sign me up for round 4!  

blue0212

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:37 am
Me too XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:54 pm
I believe that I survived the last round... Might as well carry over.  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:41 pm