Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
I FINALLY DID IT !!!! ***UPDATE ON BORDER COLLIE!!!***

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:50 pm
I finally taught Ozzie to fetch. it took me a hole year but i finally did it i got him to fetch a ball with out needing to have a second one in my hand. he played fetch with ine ball and actually braught it all the way to me and put it in my hand. i am so proud of him. tommarow we will be going to the park wile my grandparent go to see the new avitar movie. we have to flea bomb our house. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:54 am
Congrats!!!

Some dogs are very stubborn and hard to train. Good work!  

Xana44
Crew

3,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:49 pm
thankyou i also got him to heal today without having his leader on im so proud of him. i also took him to the park today and he only had one lil skirmish and stopped when i told him too. he hasnt been to the park in about a year because he kept fighting after a pitbull mix attacked him, no i hold nothing againat the breed just the stupid owner who refused to do anything about it. but ya im sooooo preoud of him today he stayed at the park for about 4hrs and onl onr lil fight and a growl but he stopped both as soon as i told him to. yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy ozzie im so happy i can bring him back again he needs the exersise bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:47 pm
Wow, a very well-done to you! It takes alot of hard work, but in the end its all worth it. I bet your so proud of Ozzie. biggrin  

Scorpiomarie
Crew

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:42 pm
o ya i really am today y 10 yr old sister walked him and he didnt pull her at all or fuss over his halti, he doesnt like other ppl walking him with it on only me usually but that means super in provement. but he park is soooo great as soon as im better he will go with me more.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:58 pm
congrats :'D [fetching is hard =w=]  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:25 pm
nao do whut
congrats :'D [fetching is hard =w=]

actually my lil one learned it in about 30min or less with treats and praise but he isnt interested in much.  
~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games