It's nice to meet me!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0Scinny0o

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:42 am
Hi everyone!

First off, I'd like to say thank you to cash for inviting me to the guild! Thanks! Second, I'd like to tell you all a little about myself!
My names Priscilla but I like to be called Scylla. My best friend gave me that nickname so I like to hold on to it. I'm 18 years old, a girl, and live in Texas (don't mess with it)! I love talking so I always responde to comments left in my profile, pm's and emails! I'm also a frequent visitor to threads I write in so if you leave a comment about one of my replys, expect me to write back about it.
I love anime and manga but don't call me an otaku! I like Fruits Basket, Gravitation, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing and most gurlie/actionie shows! I'm also a big fan of CSI and anything 80s! I'm also starting to get into Harry Potter! Daniel Radcliffe is a major hottie in my eyes!
I love all kinds of music but I'm really into the Black Eyed Peas! Fergie's a major babe with a great voice! Too bad she doesn't get enough songs with just her! I love music from the 70s 80s and 90!
I really want to be a voice actor when I finish college. Not that I want to go to college but my parents say I have to get my associates so oh well! My idols are and always will be Kirby Morrow and Scott McNeil! Those two together are totally awesome! So any other voice actors want to chat, I'm always available!
I love making friends and I love donating to those less fortunate. So if you ever need a little spare change (mostly less than ) I'm the one to talk to.
but remember, i accept donations too!

talk to you all later!
-kisses-  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 7:20 am
guess no one wants to meet me....  

o0Scinny0o

OdessaPlus

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:25 am
Hello Priscilla. Nice to meet you. Welcome to the guild and have fun xd

Mogul District

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff