Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
All our hard work and training...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:28 pm
She stays. well she's always be good at stay, but today I had her sit on top a log and stay. The cat had gotten out to and she didn't jump off and chase her like she normally would have, but stayed put until I said ok and then she jumped off. Such a god girlie

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:51 pm
Wow, that must have taken alot of hard work to get her to stay on that lol ;D Well done to you! There's always a first time for everything. 3nodding  

Scorpiomarie
Crew

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:44 pm
thats great.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:01 pm
XD i know how hard it's for dogs to not chase on cats [to me it's like attempting to kill your enemies, seriously at school i sit by someone i hated for like 8 years xD]  

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:40 pm
nao do whut
XD i know how hard it's for dogs to not chase on cats [to me it's like attempting to kill your enemies, seriously at school i sit by someone i hated for like 8 years xD]

Ahaha, yeah I can understand that, my cats are even scared of dogs when they just look at my cats. Especially my oldest cat, he just freaks out when he sees one lol. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:43 pm
I have recently had the opposite problem; for the first two weeks I had them my two kitten rescues had my little dogs hiding, they are subtly starting to play with each other now, but they are still very cautious.
@Animelover That picture of her on the log is adorable, you should think about submitting it into a dog magazine or something!  

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Kuroos

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:54 pm
Scorpiomarie
nao do whut

Ahaha, yeah I can understand that, my cats are even scared of dogs when they just look at my cats. Especially my oldest cat, he just freaks out when he sees one lol. xd

xD lol i know right?! xD i luff cats though dogs are cool also XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:17 am
nao do whut
Scorpiomarie
nao do whut

xD lol i know right?! xD i luff cats though dogs are cool also XD

I Love cats and dogs too, and all other animals.. except insects, they freak me out sooo much. Snakes are pretty scary for me too hehe, but all furry creatures I love wink  

Scorpiomarie
Crew

ss23ss

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:11 pm
I know it's hard for most dogs not to chase cats, but my dog doesn't chase my cats.  
~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games