Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ~Discuss all about the Zelda Games here~open now!~
:Stuck in a game?Come over here!: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

swordmaster0589

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:50 am
[[Metal Crusader]]
You con add me to the list.

I'm good with Ocarina of Time, A Link To The Past, Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, and Four Swords(GC based if the GBA version is different).

I've played and beat each and know each fairly well.

I also know Ocarina of Time Master Quest... Up till the fire seal(the only seal I haven't opened.) area in Gannon's Tower... I need help with that part... And I know the origional zelda to some extent.

Swordmaster0589 you can add me...
have studdied extensively on wind waker, majoras mask, ocartina of time and master quest, and the four swords adventures.
hey gotta know this stuff when i want to work for ninetndo  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:58 pm
I can help on all 3D games (except PH) and Minish Cap. I've played each one at least twice and know a lot of secrets for TP and OoT. Add me! heart  

Luna11073

2,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200

sexyheartbroken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:25 pm
I know these games pretty good...

I know Wind Waker,Minish Cap,Phantom Hourglass,Four Sword Adventures(For the gamecube) and...umm *Thinks*

And yea thats it...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:02 am
Add me! I can help on Oot, MM, TP, WW, four swords adventures, (the only reason i used a player guid on that was because of the last temple where you enter the code) and a little Legend of zelda  

reapers assistant

Hero of Thyme

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:21 pm
I've done almost 100% of Ocarina of Time and i'm on the final heart piece. It's the one you have to get from the frogs over near Zora's Domain. It's where you have to press buttons to make them eat the butterflies BUT I CAN'T WIN IT. I heard there's a way to beat it if you hit all the buttons at once....Does it work? Is there a pattern? A trick? Halp, I really wanna beat this game 100%  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:08 am
I know ocarina of time, majora's mask, wind waker, phantom hourglass, twilight princess, minish cap, link to a past etc. I'm gonna play the other games soon.  

Zalkyria

Trash Gaian

11,925 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

LadyDerethia

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:43 am
I know Link to the past, Link's awakening, Oracle of Ages, Ocarina of time, Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess very well.
I have beated them all at least 2-3 times (not Twilight) and I know some secrets and funny things too in them.  
~Discuss all about the Zelda Games here~open now!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff