Reply The L Guild Forum
Hollywood Movie Death Note: Who Should Play L? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Previous Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:37 pm
User ImageMisa Amane: I could never live in a world without light!
L Lawliet: Yes, that would be very dark..
User Image

Eh. I don't even think they should make another Death Note one. They're just going to ruin it. They already have Death Note movies out.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:31 pm
I agree with the fact that Hollywood will just take a Death Note movie oppurtunity and make puke out of it...
But,I sort of want them to make it,just to see how good they do with L. Zac Efron(or whatever his name is,i hate him.)would be a good 'american Light',but the character that makes Death Note is L,and who knows who they will choose.(if they do,'american L' better not make a fool of our beloved L...)
Besides...have they even started making the movie yet?  

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150

Seiko L Rose

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:25 pm
i hope it wont be as bad as dragonball evolution  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:28 pm
if only the american voice cast looked like the characters  

Seiko L Rose

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Aisubeki-hime

Mega Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:08 pm
Personally, I don't think they should make it.
They can get quality actors and try their hardest,
but I don't honestly believe it will ever be as good as either the manga or the anime.

I don't watch American television anymore, and hardly ever watch new movies unless they're animated or horror movies. So, I don't really know any actors the would fit for L.

I do think that Zac could play Light, though. He seems like the type to take a role seriously, and try his hardest to fit into the role he's given. There would be people who enter the movie theater, dead set on hating it and they will. They won't notice the storyline, or the acting but the small details that were wrong. They will complain, and the movie will be shunned. Of course, then there will also be level headed people who will base the movie off of what was done right in comparison to what was done wrong and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Anyway, I think that Zac Efron could play the role but L would be another story. I, myself, have enough trouble trying to sit like him and eating so many sweets. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:33 am
actualy, when i first watched the grudge 3 (i think thats the right one but idk) the little brother charicter that dies in the beginning kinda reminded me of beyond birthday when you see him dead on the floor. give that kid about 5 years and he might make a good L  

Inuhime2

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:33 am
The shouldn't make an American Death Note but to answer the question "KENICHI MASTUYAMA"!!! He can speak English so they original LA Death Note L should play the US L!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:12 am
Elijah Wood. He has a soft voice, childish features, and is short and skinny. Not to mention how adorable he is! He is perfect for L!  

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:57 pm
I only have two words.

Johnny Depp

That is all. XP  
The L Guild Forum