Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:16 pm
Spike smiled as yuki rubbed his head but it quickly faded as he looked around to try and get his bearings. "Lets see here....okay this way!" He starts off at a full sprint in a northerly direction and closer into the heart of town.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:15 pm
yuki looked over at sai and smirked slightly before following spike

sai stood there for a second, what the hell was that supposed to mean? sai felt sort of uncomfortable but threw aside her worries for now and caught up to spike and yuki, speed was her specailty after all.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:31 pm
Using his memory spike guides them to the house and stands at the front door just staring. "....."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:44 pm
yuki looks at him for a second " so whats the plan? knock and enter or sneak in? "  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:50 pm
"I'm not sure.....yuki and sai you go around back and guard any escape routes and i'll enter through here...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:39 pm
" if it gets loud i'll be coming in " she said before turning to sai and flicking her head signaling her to follow her, " be careful alright? "

sai walked up and stood next to yuki waiting for them to finish talking  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:36 pm
"You be careful too...."Spike waits for them to get to the back of the house and sighs to himself. "This is it..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:17 am
with that yuki nudged sai and began to head for the side of the building, once around the corner yuki looked around for a way to get in or out. she eventually saw a fire exit door that could only be opened from the inside, this didnt work to her advantage so she just had to get in and make sure she knew how to get to the door when they needed to escape.

sai followed after yuki and took the liberty of hoping up on the roof of the walk way to see if there was a window.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:08 pm
Applying a more subtle approach he simply knocks on the door and hears someone shuffling on the other side 'I'm coming i'm coming...' Says the man on the other side.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:44 pm
sai looked down at yuki and signaled her to come up, she then walked over to the window she found and tried to open it but it was a slow process.

yuki climbed up and helped sai open the window before lightly stepping through.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:01 pm
Once the door opened spike smirked at the old man in front of him that was at one time his tormentor. 'yes what is it you want? young man like you shouldn't be bothering me.' ".....I see...so you don't remember me Captain Williams?" The captain took long look at spike face before he gasped in horror. 'n-now wait a moment! i know why you here dont..!' Spike cuts him off by balling up his left hand and letting his wrist blade emerge letting the point hit the left side of the captains throat. "Hush...lets step inside..." ushering the man into his own house spike closes the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:35 pm
yuki helped sai through then looked around the darkened room letting her eyes adjust to the dark so she could see, they had ended up in a storage room of some sort and they had to quietly make there way down to the door below them.

sai looked over at yuki " if we find anyone...? " she said in a hushed voice.

yuki looked down at her former friend " i call first bite, i'll leave enough for you " she said before stepping ahead some " no more talking, remember your training " she said i bit more sternly.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:30 pm
Spike forced him into the living room and made the captain sit in a chair as spike stayed standing up. "Okay....first off...why did you do it? if you do not answer you will have a slow death...." The old captain was shaking as he looked at spike. 'I-i was making the world a better place! these creatures need to die just like any other dangerous animal!' Spikes right hand twitched a little as he resisted the urge to strike him. "Animals? you mean to tell me i was made this was because of your hatred for vampires?" 'not just vampires all of those foul creatures of the night...'  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:28 pm
yuki made her way down the hall keeping all of her senses alert, she heard sais light almost inaudible taps of her feet hitting the ground behind her. ' i wonder if he made anything else like spike... ' she thought to herself, yuki noticed picture frames and certificates for robotics assigned to the owner of the house apparently on her way downstairs.  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

miller4595

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:44 pm
"So your telling me I'm just a killer...tell me everything...everything you know if you value your life.."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff