Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of RolePlaying

Back to Guilds

come join us in our quest to dominate the roleplaying society! 

Tags: role, play, roleplay, fantasy, free 

Reply Main Forum
Welcome to our humble Roleplaying Guild.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

is this useful?
  yes!
  no way!
  who cares?
  PoLl WhOrE
View Results

The_Last_Avenger
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:13 pm
Greetings everyone. I am your guild Captain, The Last Avenger. This thread is for us captains/mods to Tell you a little extra about ourselves, such as our rping style, and how we ban people. Here's my intro.

Hey! I'm The Last Avenger, Leader of our humble guild. I'm an avid rper, and I rp in almost any style. My likes are good rpers, and kind people. Dislikes are rude people and terrible rpers. (so if you're bad I'll have to teach you to get better) I enjoy ROTC and soccer as well. My preferred method of banning is the Omega Doom/Death Ban. (also known as the ODD ban.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:49 pm
Mobius Amadeus Nightshade, roleplayer extraordinaire and your Vice President, at your most humble service. I have been roleplaying since the golden age of roleplay, and prefer fantasy or romance roleplays. I despise school roleplays and any roleplays that seem too much like real life. My preferred method of banning someone is the 'Banned-friendly banning terms', similar to the methods used in The Emperor's New Groove. If you get banned, expect to see something like this from me:

'You're being let go, you're going on a permanent vaction from the guild, you're membership meter has expired, your guild account is part of an eternal out-placement. Take your pick; I've got more.'  

Mileena Chardonnay
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:32 pm
AceOfTears, crew member of Avenger's guild. I've roleplayed for at least two years. I don't think I'm that great, I'm average but slowly getting better. I'd do any type of roleplay except futuristic. I'm horrible at it and I wish to stray from it. I freak out when I mis-spell or do one liners. I try my very best to stray from it. If I freak out on you I'm deeply sorry. >_< I don't really ban people I would just talk to Mobius or Avenger about banning, I'm toooo nice to ban.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:54 pm
Referring to AceOfTears' banning power, that means her power is the RaB, or Request-a-Ban Power. XD  

The_Last_Avenger
Captain

Mileena Chardonnay
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:38 pm
I would also refer to it as 'Dial-A-Pwn', capable of delivering Pwnage with utmost expediency and efficiency.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:03 pm
Disciple_Fan27, sir! At your service! Crewmember of the Guild and almost 2 year roleplayer myself. I won't say that I'm going to be the greatest roleplayer like Ash is to Pokemon, but I will say that I like to roleplay, alot, probably too much. I cannot wait to roleplay with anyone here and I am ready to rock! I will have the Ask-a-Crew Ban or something like that, because like Ace is, I'm probably too nice to ban anyway.  

Warrior Aurelius
Crew

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The_Last_Avenger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:42 pm
I'm not sure why, but reading that made me want to hit you...not violently. more like a gibbs slap.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:27 pm
What is a gibbs slap?  

Mileena Chardonnay
Vice Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

The_Last_Avenger
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:39 pm
There's a show called NCIS, which stands for Naval Criminal Investigative Service. (so they're navy detectives...)

In the show, the Leader is named Gibbs. he's an ex-marine sniper.

Whenever someone does something wrong in some sense, he slaps them forcefully in the back of the head with his right hand. (make sense?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:52 am
Well, I'm sure I can understand that....sometimes I do deserve a good slap in the back of the head sometimes...>.>  

Warrior Aurelius
Crew

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers