Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Happy Anniver. NSTG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you know who I am ?
  who what is ?
  *grin* YES
  Yeah and you stink, go away ....
  *RAPE*
View Results

_RI0SAN_

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:45 pm
Doctor Manny
KittyKat62
Doctor Manny
not to be rude but who are you?

She's a prior NSTG crew member. She and I were both super active with the guild a year, year and a half ago, if I'm remembering correctly. She's super generous and amazing! A lot of the older crew remembers working with her; that's why we're so excited to have her back!
she sounds super awesome-masing

Thanks smile I've worked at just about every level in the guild. I started back in 2004 I think.... but I joined the guild in what I believe to be spring of 2006. I really love it and spent a lot of time working to make it bigger and better. I ran a donation thread that was pretty well known.... and I'm about to start it up again. So, I'm Rio. It's nice to meet you Dr. Manny.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:56 pm
_RI0SAN_
Doctor Manny
KittyKat62
Doctor Manny
not to be rude but who are you?

She's a prior NSTG crew member. She and I were both super active with the guild a year, year and a half ago, if I'm remembering correctly. She's super generous and amazing! A lot of the older crew remembers working with her; that's why we're so excited to have her back!
she sounds super awesome-masing

Thanks smile I've worked at just about every level in the guild. I started back in 2004 I think.... but I joined the guild in what I believe to be spring of 2006. I really love it and spent a lot of time working to make it bigger and better. I ran a donation thread that was pretty well known.... and I'm about to start it up again. So, I'm Rio. It's nice to meet you Dr. Manny.

thank you it's nice to meet you too and i had account in like '05 but i wasn't old enough later when they made you put in your birthday and when i was 11 my brother accidentally throw away the code i needed to get back in my old account  

Doctor Manny

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:09 pm
WWRD....yall remember that?! I do....I missed j00 Rio*huggles* Its good to have you back....now if someone could get Ned back as well. I want to see all my old friends again smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:16 pm
Crimsonhellite
WWRD....yall remember that?! I do....I missed j00 Rio*huggles* Its good to have you back....now if someone could get Ned back as well. I want to see all my old friends again smile

Thanks smile It's good to be back. I still have my wwrd graphic. blaugh  

_RI0SAN_

Crimsonhellite

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:47 am
Tis' My Pleasure Rio! wink Sweet, cant wait to see it again....Ive missed it so rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:19 am
Crimsonhellite
User Image

crying But But But I'm still here! sad
Even the smallest feline is a masterpieceUser Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items