Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Galaxy Cauldron

Back to Guilds

A Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Guild, and haven for Otaku Senshi 

Tags: sailor moon, otaku senshi, bishoujo, magical girl, senshi 

Reply The Galaxy Cauldron
So.. I'm starting up a rp in the main forums...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jencity

Eloquent Duelist

10,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • PvP 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:03 pm
Here's the plot from my brand new Sailor Moon role play. I'm hoping a couple of you will be interested. ^^

Welcome, all of you, and thank you for joining me today. We gather here today to lay to rest a very special man who touched the lives of many of us. He was a trusted friend, the smile in the crowd. He was a shoulder to cry on and an ear to lend. He was a precious lover, the thorn to protect his beloved flower. He was loved by many and returned that love ten fold. Mamoru Chiba, thank you for sharing your life with so many of us. You will be missed.

It had been a small ceremony, just friends and family. It'd been so sad to watch, but necessary, I'm sure. Galaxia threw off my time stream when she dared return to Earth. And the only thing I could do was sit and watch as she altered the flow of time. The prince never should have been attacked like he was. He should have been by Usagi's side where he belonged. If he hadn't... If Galaxia hadn't...

There's nothing more to do but mourn and learn from past mistakes. Our job is to attend to the princess now. I fear for her safety and for that of the rest of the team. Galaxia may be gone but the world isn't safe. I pray the team will continue to function without Mamoru. I keep searching for some clue from my post at the time gate, but everything is hidden. Even from me. I can only reflect on the past. I keep seeing that damned monster turn on the princess and that fool prince throw himself into the fray. The blood, so much blood.

Will Usagi pull through? She's survived every other challenge thrown her way. But I've never seen her so broken before. Perhaps the scouts will help her bounce back. The last thing we need is another Beryl. The first was bad enough.

God, Kami, whomever else may be listening: Don't let Usagi's sorrows twist her mind.

--Setsuna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:57 pm
I'm always interested in a good RP. c:

What are the premises? Which characters are available? OCs or traditional?

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

Azana Brown

Supercharged Protagonist

40,975 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:37 pm
GreenInkling
I'm always interested in a good RP. c:

What are the premises? Which characters are available? OCs or traditional?

Premise: An alternate reality, basically. Things didn't end in a happily ever after, as Endymion fell defending Usagi during an attack...and failed to be resurrected. The group is wracked with grief, but the daimon continue attacking, trying to fill the void of power left behind by the defeat of Galaxia. A lot of it seems to center around Sailor Moon's dangerous mental state...it's pretty dark, actually.

Available Characters: Last I checked, Pluto and Mercury are available. We're using traditional characters sans Saturn. (And of course no Chibi, because now she's never born.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:06 pm
Like I said, I'm interested. c:

GreenInkling

Salty Sweetheart

The Galaxy Cauldron

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out