Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
uStream live drawing sessions and paint chats?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ASHLEYASDFGH

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:15 pm
      Would anyone be interested in doing that stuff with me? :0
      I think it would be super fun to do that. I'm not sure how to set up a paintchat, but I used to have a livestream set up, and I'm sure I could do it again if I tried, haha.
      I dunno~ I'd love to teach and learn via those live things. Checking threads doesn't seem... very teachery, to me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:04 pm
that would be fun! =D I have no idea how to do that though, I've never tried  

ahiru_chan

ASHLEYASDFGH

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:58 pm
      I think it would be super fun and helpful~ Especially the paintchats. You could get live redlines on your pieces! And watch how other people draw. yaknow?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:26 pm
Before my tablet broke (WAHHHH!!!!) I used to be on this site all the time RateMyDrawings. It has a draw chat thing where you can make private rooms and stuff. SO maybe you could check that out if you are super interested. Here is one I did by myself LLLIIINNNKKKYYY and here is one I did with others liiinnnkkkyyy. you can do redlines or whatever and it keeps track of who was there.

But it depresses me when i paint chat now cause i suck with my mouse. Livestreaming sounds interesting but I am so shy I would have to wear a mask ^_^T  

lalamariana

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

ahiru_chan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:54 pm
we can paintchat together if you want, my anatomy is still pretty crap so you can redline the hell out of me xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 am
      Also iSketch is a super fun game. :'D
      We could have prizes for that~ I wouldn't mind paying for the prizes. *u*

i got a lotta extra gold... hahaha. >__>

ASHLEYASDFGH

Nonobotica

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:17 am
FFF Ive been wanting to Pchat for a while now, I used to have my own pchat board. (Quite small can only take 2/3 people on it? And was very basic) but that got deleted.
Ive been wanting to make another pchat board, but err better. Haw.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:25 am
lalamariana
Before my tablet broke (WAHHHH!!!!) I used to be on this site all the time RateMyDrawings. It has a draw chat thing where you can make private rooms and stuff. SO maybe you could check that out if you are super interested. Here is one I did by myself LLLIIINNNKKKYYY and here is one I did with others liiinnnkkkyyy. you can do redlines or whatever and it keeps track of who was there.

But it depresses me when i paint chat now cause i suck with my mouse. Livestreaming sounds interesting but I am so shy I would have to wear a mask ^_^T

Thanks so much for the links. :'D

ASHLEYASDFGH

ASHLEYASDFGH

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:29 am
Nonobotica
FFF Ive been wanting to Pchat for a while now, I used to have my own pchat board. (Quite small can only take 2/3 people on it? And was very basic) but that got deleted.
Ive been wanting to make another pchat board, but err better. Haw.

Do you have the website still? We could make another. :0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:14 pm
I vote that that would be super fun @_@
I would really love to see other people's art process!~
Not to mention live redlines. Yessss.  

Fawned

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ahiru_chan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:11 am
do we have to download anything to pchat?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:29 pm
      As far as I know, paintchat is free and doesn't require any downloading...
      I don't know any paintchat sites though. :[

ASHLEYASDFGH

Fawned

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:52 pm
Ahh I found a fantastic pchat site! smile basically it's just open witeboards you can join at any time smile it has opacity control and 4 basic layer (sketch, line, color, shading), and a smudging tool as well, so it's decent enough :>
I vote we all go there xD
[linky]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:53 am
oooh thats seems like a good site, lets set up a time for pchat fun! =D I can do it any day 8pm-10pm PST and some days in the afternoon as well^^ what are everyone else's available times? =3  

ahiru_chan

Gaian Art Mentors

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff