Welcome to Gaia! ::

Depthless Imagination

Back to Guilds

semi-literate minimum roleplay and forum discussions (anime, literature, videogames, art, etc.) Looking for role players and ideas!! 

Tags: role play, fantasy, sci-fi, anime, vampire 

Reply Depthless Imagination
Welcome Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitors
  +1
View Results

l LuckyPuppy l

Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:09 pm
I am overwhelmed with joy, I can't wait to get crafty~! whee
Oh, oh! How rude of me! :O I'm Lucky Puppy, doesn't matter whether you call me Lucky, or Puppy. Because my name is Brittany! xp Anyways, I do (mostly 1x1) Role Play. I also love to get crafty with art~! 4laugh
I am, however, very... how can I say? Highly Literate and a huge Grammar-Nazi? emotion_dealwithit
I am a very skilled Role Play teacher! Well, I mostly will point out all of your mistakes... sweatdrop Don't judge... don't judge...
Yeah... I think that is about it... for me at least! emotion_dowant Time to get crafting~!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:20 pm
new as of 9-9-2012

about me: i'm 19, vietnamese (can read it, but cant type it), my family&friends nickname for me means black/dark(up for debate mom says black, dad says dark) cat in vietnamese, currently taking a year off from college till the spring, i have nothing better to do in my free time besides lurking gaia, i have a part time job at my fathers garage and a semi-part time (because there's work only sometimes) at a gun repair and rental place,

words that discribe me, dull, casual "draw"er, lazy, semi-socialpath, depressing, wierd, and random

not much of a RPer but i guess i'm going to be part of the guild art group, IF you ever need any art done just send me a PM and i'll get on it, although i can't garuntee a set date of when you'll get it you will get it eventually

link to my photobucket (not much there because all the other stuff is from requests and comissions) http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj296/wee12348/Public picts/  

unlucky black tiger

Tricky Lunatic

11,900 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Heliko pylori

Dapper Darling

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:16 pm
Hello there. Heliko here. Feel free to call me Heliko, pylori, Nick, Nicky or whatever you want really (within reason). Don't be fooled by the avatar as I'm really a female. I haven't been on the RP scene in a while because good RPs are hard to come by now n' days so I gave up and became addicted to booty grab and, more recently, earning achievements. I just graduated from college in May and am currently employed as a lab assistant in a diagnostic laboratory. So yea...I think that's it for now. Later. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:25 pm
Howdy, howdy! I'm 23, decently literate, and my names Jonna. 3nodding

I've been on Gaia for...whew, buddy....7 years? Eesh. Haven't really frequented the site for 3 years, so I'm a little behind.... sweatdrop

I love rp, literature, comics, art...generally all things creative. I'll try to post often, but I'll warn you guys in advance; 1) I'm posting via smartphone. Extremely temperamental smartphone. And 2) I have a kid. She demands a lot of my time.  

BishoujoSama

Invisible Bloodsucker

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:06 pm
BishoujoSama
Howdy, howdy! I'm 23, decently literate, and my names Jonna. 3nodding

I've been on Gaia for...whew, buddy....7 years? Eesh. Haven't really frequented the site for 3 years, so I'm a little behind.... sweatdrop

I love rp, literature, comics, art...generally all things creative. I'll try to post often, but I'll warn you guys in advance; 1) I'm posting via smartphone. Extremely temperamental smartphone. And 2) I have a kid. She demands a lot of my time.
Understood dear, being a mom comes first  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:42 pm
Forgot to introduce myself here.
I like daydreaming stuff that stretches the imagination when I do, or when i get really cool ideas. for daydreams.

this is only one hobby. Ive literally been crazy before, I like daydreams and dreams, videogames, health topics psychology philosophy ethics etc.

Didnt start my life off yet, and dont know how so Im one with issues. Im a nice person though, smarter than average but sometimes too hard on myself and others.  

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

Killer_Neko21

Hilarious Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:19 pm
Hi everyone!!! I usually go by Neko more then Heather so please call me that. I love role playing, but then again I doubt I would be here if I didn't!! I am a joker. I like doing happy RP's, but will do sad ones or whatever.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:06 am
Hallo. emotion_zombie  

coldsunset

Hygienic Explorer

10,000 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

souji213

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:30 pm
Pleasure to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:52 pm
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!? I might be able to stick around if there is CRAP! The word left my brain(If I even have one) if there is...involvement, yeah that word will do. Then I should be able to stick around. Last time I came back wasn't a thing going on. But, from what I have seen, haven't looked at much though, but from what I have seen looks like I can manage. I do miss some of you guys, so yeah. Oh and I must ruin my comeback. Koboch whips out his large p***s, or what he thinks is large. It is most likely just average. He then pulls back said p***s and releases. Said held back p***s then collides with an innocent midget bystander. An epic event has just transpired, but it doesn't end well as Koboch was arrested for assault and indecent exposure.  

Solomon Delacroix

Wealthy Businessman

darkhuntress-irishgirl

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:05 pm
Hello everyone, I am darkhuntress-irishgirl, but in the RL, I am a wife and a mother of two twin boys, and yes my husband knows I role play and doesn't mind, because he plays call of duty, sky rim and many more games. I have been on gaia for 5 years, well 4 years, missed a year cause I had kids. I am on now because I need to catch up with my friends that I made on here and with the role plays I was in and the guild I had started. That is enough for me, hope to have fun and see you all later  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:59 am
Hello. This is the SINGLE LOVER. The eater of the happy couple that walked on the shore during sunset while having a good time.  

--Alfonzeeeee--

Receiver

Darth Ghranna
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:53 pm
iiL o v e r s
Hello. This is the SINGLE LOVER. The eater of the happy couple that walked on the shore during sunset while having a good time.

Interesting, welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:14 pm
Is anybody still part of this guild or is it all dead space?  

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Depthless Imagination

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash