Reply ♥ ~ The Home ~ ♥
Grandpa's room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Kebab

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:41 pm
Come here for one of Grandpa George's famous stories of his adventures as a pilot in world war 2 britain. Maybe you can have a bit of whiskey too? You can find sometimes staring out the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:48 pm
George hobbled to his chair taking a swig of whiskey from his flask and coughed twice before swivling his chair round to face his bed. he pulled out a battered briefcase from under it and looked inside. it was full of old photos. he liked to reiminise about his glory days  

Dr Kebab

smileness

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:59 pm
~Knocks on door~
Grandpa! Grandpa! GRANDPA!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:59 am
(soz i live in london so time scales are different)

Grandpa Heard the knock and alexis calling and shoved the suitcase back under the bed before rising from the chair walking to the door and opening it "Hello" he said cheerfily "What can i do for you today alexis?"  

Dr Kebab

Xx_Sanity_Is_Dead_xX
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:59 am
Hey grandpa you need any help around here.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:35 am
George was suprised at max's offer. with all these teenagers vandalising and stealing it was nice to know that his grandson wasn't one of them. "Uh..." he paused "Yes actually do you mind fetching me some more cigars from the kitchen? I am affraid i have run out. if it's not too much trouble"  

Dr Kebab

smileness

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:55 pm
I want to be read a story. Or told a story ~giggles~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:27 pm
ok grandpa said as he cleared his throat (be back in a bit having a shower wink )  

Dr Kebab

Dr Kebab

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:35 pm
(change of plan i'll have it later)

well the old man continued as he stroked his long grey beard "It was back in 1941, and t'was a dark and stormy night. i could barely see out of the windscreen the fog shrouded everything from veiw. Suddenly there was a bang and i felt as a giant boulder had crashed into me. my plane had been hit by a german bomber" he coughed before starting again "i fell 1000's of feet through the air and landed with a huge crack in the highlands of scotland!"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:41 pm
"I knew i had broken my arms and one of my legs but valliant i slithered my way hundreds of miles to a small shack where a man and his wife lived. They nursed me back to health and after a week i had left them and was continuing my journey back to london, eating nuts and berries that i found in the scottish woodland. i went to scouts you know!" he said proudly  

Dr Kebab

Xx_Sanity_Is_Dead_xX
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:10 pm
Dr Kebab
George was suprised at max's offer. with all these teenagers vandalising and stealing it was nice to know that his grandson wasn't one of them. "Uh..." he paused "Yes actually do you mind fetching me some more cigars from the kitchen? I am affraid i have run out. if it's not too much trouble"
Ok he came back with some fresh cigars.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:38 am
"Thank you max" he said gratefully receiving the packet and popping one into his mouth before lighting it and continuing "When i finnaly came back to our R.A.F base camp it was destroyed. so i built a plane with the help of some engineers and flew it to america where i met your grandmother. She was a very fine lady and we had two fine children your mother and your aunt Julia. But i had to go off again and when i got back your grandmother had passed a away. Since i was about 40 t the time i was to old to be a soilder so i got another job as a fisherman and took care of the girls who were about 10 or 11 at the time." he removed his cigar and blew several smoke rings into the air before saying "And that is the end of the story"  

Dr Kebab

Xx_Sanity_Is_Dead_xX
Captain

1,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:36 am
Dr Kebab
"Thank you max" he said gratefully receiving the packet and popping one into his mouth before lighting it and continuing "When i finnaly came back to our R.A.F base camp it was destroyed. so i built a plane with the help of some engineers and flew it to america where i met your grandmother. She was a very fine lady and we had two fine children your mother and your aunt Julia. But i had to go off again and when i got back your grandmother had passed a away. Since i was about 40 t the time i was to old to be a soilder so i got another job as a fisherman and took care of the girls who were about 10 or 11 at the time." he removed his cigar and blew several smoke rings into the air before saying "And that is the end of the story"
I heart it thousands of times  
♥ ~ The Home ~ ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff