Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Closed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:57 pm

Seriously any NaruSaku moment is all just a readers interpritation. There is no real ganrantered moment. The only reason this pairing isn't very believiable.
SasuSaku, even if it hasonesided moments, they're there.

LOL.
No it's not.
Sasusaku is nothing more than just speculations. Attempting to point across that Sasuke is developing actual feelings of love towards Sakura, when it's nothing more than caring towards a teammate/friend.
Brilliant.

NaruSaku is MORE canon than one-sided sasusaku. Yamato even addmits that Sakura is slowly starting to love Naruto more and more. Throughout all of shippuden, all she cared about was Naruto and she's been doing everything for his sake, as well as Sasuke's.

Sasuke has also gratitude to Sakura, and yes, Sakura had saved Sasuke's life twice. Over the course of Part I, it was already shown how Sakura developed her feelings of fangirl-ness to a selfless, trusting, caring love to Sasuke.
5. And no, Sakura isn't in love with Naruto. Where in the manga did she sowed she was already romantically inclined to Naruto? Did she already blurt it out? Her actions aren't that enough proof because it's more of a brotherly-sisterly love.
6. And yes, he once called her "GET LOST. YOU'RE ANNOYING." But that was when she was still a fangirl during the beginning. But during the middle, (starting after Tazuna's arc) did her ver called her that again? Did he called her weak? Coward? b***h? No. So it seems, Sasuke had understood her already. In the Ep 109, when he was about to leave, he told her that she was STILL annoying. I think that means she was still annoying, trying to change his opinion, and yes, he was about to give in. See it, and understand it. He bit his lip. What does that mean?

Bull s**t. Sasuke showed gratitude to everyone, just because she's a ******** girl gives her no better treatment.

How many of you had already read Naruto Data Base 2? Well Masashi Kishimoto just really had to make it blatantly obvious that Sasuke has feelings for Sakura.

No one ******** cares about the data books, when they are only there for ******** MONEY! rolleyes

Towards darkness, the one to appear before him is Sakura. She confesses to him as he tries to leave without looking behind him. She confesses with a blindingly uncompromising mind that does not want to lose him. The one that filled his lonely existence was Sakura. But he cannot let her in. He leaves with just one word of thanks. "

-"Sakura who needed him to the very last. His words were real*"

"Dreams: Friendship and love, a future filled with warmth. But as long as he is there, he cannot make his dream come true. This is why he throws away a future with his friends. To make dreams of revenge a reality."

He said thank you. Could be meant as in, thank but I will never love you I'm sorry that I brought you so much pain.

My friend told me that was what was written in the data base. Masashi actually confirmed that the one who filled his lonely existence was Sakura. It wasn't Sakura and Naruto. It was simply Sakura.

Omfg.
No proof, it's not real.
Stop claiming fake ideals.

And these reasons weigh much more than NaruSaku, since we only saw their character development. In Part I, the care that had developed within Sasuke towards Sakura (and Naruto) showed he cared for them and if he had already cut those bonds, why can we see into his eyes that he can't even kill them? He could have attacked Sakura after he had pwnd Yamato, but no, he didn't. Despite that icy facade of him, lays an interior that nor only cares for Naruto, but so much for Sakura as well.

He 'pwned' Yamato because he got in front of Sakura before she got hurt. Can it be that he's hesitant because of confusion?
Simple way of thinking:
Here's the girl who claims she will do anything for him even betraying konoha when her development is merely shallow. She's literally obsessed with him.
Now, why the ******** would SHE attack him? Obvious person confused is obvious rolleyes

1. Sakura is already mature. So don’t expect her to blurt all her feelings out, Kishi made her mature already.
2. If Sasuke and Sakura will be together, Sakura’s open, emotional personality will balance out Sasuke’s keep-to-myself-I-love-nothing-but-revenge-and-i-hate-the-world-and-the-world-hates-me-too attitude. Same way if NaruHina will happen.
3. In an interview, Kishi confessed that Naruto won’t be a MainBoyXMainGirl ending.

We need ******** proof, stop bull shitting.
So sasusaku is going to happen because you said so? Nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:21 pm
This was from a long time ago.
I can't help it. It's the last day of class and i'm BORED! stare
Here's another rant.

"Ep:6
Sakura is in danger and Sasuke protects her. Later on when Kakashi saves them both Sasuke thinks to himself "He had to butt in..." now what was that all about? -cough-showoff-cough-"

....Sasuke also protected Naruto during this episode and he KILLED them. In order to protect him. He's saying Kakashi's a show off because he is. Sasuke was going to "show those bad guys a 12 year old can beat them. But Kakashi butted in....Who wouldn't be mad? stare

"Manga volume: 3
"Naruto and Sasuke are training their chakra by climbing tree's, earlier Naruto had been talking to Sakura about it unkown to Sasuke. Sasuke interupts Naruto's conncentration and asks "Wha- what did Sakura say to you?" while blushing. Now why would he want to know that?"

God help me... He wanted to know how to get up the tree using Chakra on their feet. And Sasuke wanted to out beat Naruto, as well as Naruto. Dear god. take your fandom crap else where.

"Ep:18
Sakura's overjoyed to see that Sasuke's alive and hugs him."

....Wow... Development for only SAKURA NOT Sasuke... stare Typical.

"Manga volume:4
Sakura is depressed and thinks she won't make it through the chuunin exams when Sasuke says to the monitors that she is very gifted int he art of illusion while winking at her. "

WHAT THE ********?! I know you're desperate but..holy s**t. A WINK?! SRSLY?! You're out of your mind. Yes, Sasuke cheered her up, but he did NOT wink at her! You blind lying a**. And also, who wouldn't cheer their teammates up, Sasuke cheered Naruto plenty of times also, and is he any different from Sakura? No. As you can see here, User Image"This my friend clearly shows that Sasuke eyes were drawn out poorly. If he were to "wink" the eye lids at the top would have gone down. And take this for example, User Image This my friend, this person is winking. That!(SAsuke's picture) is not. He would have winked if his eyelids went down.

Rock Lee has just asked Sakura out and Sasuke seems to be... a bit disturbed to say the least... (If he didn't care about her now why would he be disturbed by it?)
***Look at his 'O.o WTF?! face'!xD***"

....What?! Omfg...you really are stupid. Sasuke was NOT disturbed by Lee asking her out. He was never disturbed he didn't even care. In the panels I read, Sasuke was more focused on how to beat him then Sakura, also hint: Lee said quote on quote Uchiha testing to see if they are worthy. Pride anyone? After the fight then Sasuke was disturbed by the fact that he lost to Lee...a really strange person...as you can tell.

"Ep:22
Sasuke is wounded by Rock Lee and Sakura is there to support him. (You don't see him complaining either...)"

........... stare What the ******** would he be complaining about?

"Ep confused ??
Sasuke and Sakura are fighting Orochimaru, Sasuke seems to be worried about Sakura's condition. "

...He was also worried about Naruto's condition. Why? Because he doesn't want the same things to happen again. He doesn't want to see dead corpse of people he cared for. Because hes still living in the nightmare where Itachi killed everyone.

"Ep:30
Sasuke is suffering from the cursed seal and grabs Sakura's hand, she then holds him close wondering what to do. "

Omfg...that can mean a lot of things. And he doesn't want everyone to know that he has the curse seal. It will cause big problems, he also told Sakura to not tell Naruto about this. Because, he doesn't want Naruto to worry about him. Oh wow, big surprise stare

"Ep:30
Sasuke is injured and Sakura's taking care of him."

...........So?

Ep:33
Sasuke is turning into an uncontrolable demon form the cursed seal and is pulled back into reality by Sakura's embrace and tears.&&&Most awesome Sasusaku moment award&&&"

stare Dear god. You know what? The curse seal was CONTROLLING HIM! He did not controlled the curse seal! IT CONTROLLED HIM! The power that he wanted, made him all crazy because that's what he wanted and it faded away because it drained away. The curse seal does not last that long, unless you can control it but Sasuke couldn't. WOw... stare

"Ep/manga chapter confused ??
Sakura was in Gaara's trap and Sasuke catches her from a falling death. After this chapter he tells Naruto and Sakura they are precious to him.&3"

...No s**t. He tells Naruto that because they are and that he does not want anyone to die in front of him again knowing that he can't do anything. He does not want to recreate that scene where Itachi killed everyone. Also, why wouldn't he catch her? He cares about her right? Just like how he saved Naruto a bunch of times too. Also Kakashi, so does that mean KAkashi loves Sakura because he saves her a lot too? stare Shessh.

Sakura is thanking Sasuke for saving her but Sasuke tells her Naruto was the one who found her. Sakura is shocked and then looks over to naruto and smiles. Sasuke watches her and... whoa! Is that jealusy on his face?"

No, it's not jealousy that Sasuke thinks towards Naruto saving Sakura. It's jealously because Naruto has gotten so strong. And it's only days he trained for years to be strong and to beat the strong. But Naruto did it in just days. Wouldn't you be mad?

Sasuke has just woken up from a coma and Sakura is the first one to be by his side, she is so happy she hugs him. To which Sasuke replies with a slight smile."

Sasuke's too weak to push her off, end of story.
Picture to prove:
User Image
Panel 1: Is he smiling? No
Second: Smiling? No.
Result: Ouch Naruto, ouch.

"When I first heard about this I nearly fainted in delight, at the end of the first Naruto movie there's a scene where Sasuke is lying on Sakura's lap. (OMGSQWWEE!!!) And just look how peaceful they look!"

FILLER!  

DeficientLoser

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:28 am
Ya, I edit some of my posts just because it was ******** pissing me off.

Sasuke has also gratitude to Sakura, and yes, Sakura had saved Sasuke's life twice. Over the course of Part I, it was already shown how Sakura developed her feelings of fangirl-ness to a selfless, trusting, caring love to Sasuke.
5. And no, Sakura isn't in love with Naruto. Where in the manga did she sowed she was already romantically inclined to Naruto? Did she already blurt it out? Her actions aren't that enough proof because it's more of a brotherly-sisterly love.
6. And yes, he once called her "GET LOST. YOU'RE ANNOYING." But that was when she was still a fangirl during the beginning. But during the middle, (starting after Tazuna's arc) did her ver called her that again? Did he called her weak? Coward? b***h? No. So it seems, Sasuke had understood her already. In the Ep 109, when he was about to leave, he told her that she was STILL annoying. I think that means she was still annoying, trying to change his opinion, and yes, he was about to give in. See it, and understand it. He bit his lip. What does that mean?

Bull s**t. Sasuke showed gratitude to everyone, just because she's a ******** girl gives her no better treatment.

How many of you had already read Naruto Data Base 2? Well Masashi Kishimoto just really had to make it blatantly obvious that Sasuke has feelings for Sakura.

No one ******** cares about the data books, when they are only there for ******** MONEY!

Towards darkness, the one to appear before him is Sakura. She confesses to him as he tries to leave without looking behind him. She confesses with a blindingly uncompromising mind that does not want to lose him. The one that filled his lonely existence was Sakura. But he cannot let her in. He leaves with just one word of thanks. "
-"Sakura who needed him to the very last. His words were real*"
"Dreams: Friendship and love, a future filled with warmth. But as long as he is there, he cannot make his dream come true. This is why he throws away a future with his friends. To make dreams of revenge a reality."

He said thank you. Could be meant as in, thank but I will never love you I'm sorry that I brought you so much pain.
Sakura did not need him. She thinks she needs him, but all she needs is a boast to make her feel better.

My friend told me that was what was written in the data base. Masashi actually confirmed that the one who filled his lonely existence was Sakura. It wasn't Sakura and Naruto. It was simply Sakura.

Omfg.
No proof, it's not real.
Stop claiming fake ideals.

And these reasons weigh much more than NaruSaku, since we only saw their character development. In Part I, the care that had developed within Sasuke towards Sakura (and Naruto) showed he cared for them and if he had already cut those bonds, why can we see into his eyes that he can't even kill them? He could have attacked Sakura after he had pwnd Yamato, but no, he didn't. Despite that icy facade of him, lays an interior that nor only cares for Naruto, but so much for Sakura as well.

He 'pwned' Yamato because he got in front of Sakura before she got hurt. Can it be that he's hesitant because of confusion?
Simple way of thinking:
Here's the girl who claims she will do anything for him even betraying konoha when her development is merely shallow. She's literally obsessed with him.
Now, why the ******** would SHE attack him? Obvious person confused is obvious rolleyes

1. Sakura is already mature. So don’t expect her to blurt all her feelings out, Kishi made her mature already.
2. If Sasuke and Sakura will be together, Sakura’s open, emotional personality will balance out Sasuke’s keep-to-myself-I-love-nothing-but-revenge-and-i-hate-the-world-and-the-world-hates-me-too attitude. Same way if NaruHina will happen.
3. In an interview, Kishi confessed that Naruto won’t be a MainBoyXMainGirl ending.

We need ******** proof, stop bull shitting.
So sasusaku is going to happen because you said so? Nice.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff