6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:36 pm
xX desu desu Xx
Mecha Wuvu
xX desu desu Xx
What I don't get is why some people are crew when they only posted 2 or 3 times and never do anything, when others post hundreds of times and still are only members.

I'm actually trying to resolve that problem. The people in crew are close friends of mine that wanted to help out, its just talking to them about getting involved again. If they don't want to be involved really and I know this for sure or that they'll definitely be too busy, then I'll drop their status. Until I know whats going on, I don't want to kick everyone out of their spots.
For example, I just found out that Lechat's computer is shot right now, Shiro is quite busy lately and I haven't the chance to talk to her about it just yet, and Cyph is there for backup if something happens to me(I know and live with him), as for anyone else I'm not sure whats going on yet and want to hear from them before I drop their status down and all that.
Aside from that, the folks that have shown they tried to post some were left in regardless of not answering the "roll call," there's a chance life got in the way.
In the end its hard to be as fair as possible and not appear unfair to someone else. :/

Yea I understand that. smile I was just wondering, I figured you knew them in real life.

Yeah, the problem is I don't want to pick my crew because they have a good post count, but rather that they can be trusted. However, sometimes the people I trust aren't readily available. It doesn't help that the guild actually took awhile to get going(disregard the year it was created though, got this off of my fiance.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:56 am
I EXIST AGAIN! I'm sorry. I dropped out of existance for a while.  

Shiro Mezidoria
Captain

1,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Statustician 100
Invasion Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers