Submit

Everythings Dark

Shady Werewolf

7,725 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Candy Massacre 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:31 pm
This is just my opinion but some people might need help on stuff like quest or directions.
We need to help people.
Some people might just be shy even if it's just a game.
So people if you need help with any thing just post like for example stuff for ZOMG and stuff.We need to support each other people for.....
WE ARE AN ALLIANCE!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:24 pm
People can always ask for help if their confused, but maybe we should create a subforum for it. What I really dislike is a million threads that all say, "PLEZ HEP MEH!!!!!!!!!" I don't like people who beg. People who politely ask are different.  

Life Hath Immortality

Pocket Moogle

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:16 pm
I think u should help them out even if they beg.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:17 pm
I think you should help them if they beg but point it our if you don't like it. And I think a sub-forum for that is a great idea! If I need help and there's a sub-forum for help I'd certainly go to it. Has anyone here beaten Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time because I'm stuck at the Water Temple.  

Silende

Marrioneette

7,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:26 pm
Silende
I think you should help them if they beg but point it our if you don't like it. And I think a sub-forum for that is a great idea! If I need help and there's a sub-forum for help I'd certainly go to it. Has anyone here beaten Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time because I'm stuck at the Water Temple.
'Cause the spaces between my fingers...

I think beggars are annoying. If they ask politely and don't just ditch you after you give them some money its OK but most people are just money greedy.

...Are right where yours fit perfectly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:38 am
Ruthie rules
Silende
'Cause the spaces between my fingers...

I think beggars are annoying. If they ask politely and don't just ditch you after you give them some money its OK but most people are just money greedy.

...Are right where yours fit perfectly

^  

Stewsi

Hilarious Genius

blessed1977

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:35 am
biggrin I don't feel that one should have to lower themselves to begging, it's a shame really...I guess we just need to let others know that if in need of help we as individuals and even a group are more than happy to help if we're able to. God bless you all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:34 pm
It's taken me forever to respond here and I apologize >,< Well I opened a Guild Q & A forum so that is where you can ask any questions (not just stuff having to do with the guild, but anything really) and whatnot.  

Lady_Meeko123

The Ultimate Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff