Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Furry Critters Guild TFCG

Back to Guilds

This Guild is about Animals, You can Chat, Ask/Answer Questions, Role Play, Post Pics and lots more! 

Tags: Animals, Pets, Interests, Creatures, Chat 

Reply ~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~
Are you getting your pets a Christmas Stocking?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:10 pm
My Mum says she's going to look around the shops for Christmas Stockings for each of our pets, Lol, Just imagine how many we would need for them.

I have 3 cats, 2 rabbits, 2 gerbils, a hamster and a guinea pig.

I presume they will be filled with treats for each pet, I cant wait.

Are you getting any Xmas stocking's for your pets?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:44 pm
for the cats and dogs yes. everyone else is just getting treats, the snakes get nothing though since all they eat are mice and rats and i have no idea what i would get them

ill be buying alot of waxworms for the lizards though lol maybe even get some extra superworms for the rats to munch on, they love getting live food  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:14 pm
Shanna66
for the cats and dogs yes. everyone else is just getting treats, the snakes get nothing though since all they eat are mice and rats and i have no idea what i would get them

ill be buying alot of waxworms for the lizards though lol maybe even get some extra superworms for the rats to munch on, they love getting live food

Hehe, Poor snakes, they dont get anything for Christmas, I can see why though, or maybe you could get them an Extra fat rat for extra tasty'ness? Lol, or maybe not wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:46 pm
YEP my dogs gonna gat a turky chew toy 4 X-mas xd  

Zanygirl71

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:52 pm
Scorpiomarie
Shanna66

Hehe, Poor snakes, they dont get anything for Christmas, I can see why though, or maybe you could get them an Extra fat rat for extra tasty'ness? Lol, or maybe not wink

if i give them anything bigger they will pop lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:21 am
shoot you should know that if I were to do that then I would be broke and have no more money to buy presents for my family. Anyway I bought teach of the animals something. Abby got a new squeaky AKC squirrel toy Bo got this thingy that squeaks and that he will probably kill in about hmm 5 seconds. The cat got a new bed and a squeaky mouse.  

Animelover955

Scorpiomarie
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:33 am
Animelover955
shoot you should know that if I were to do that then I would be broke and have no more money to buy presents for my family. Anyway I bought teach of the animals something. Abby got a new squeaky AKC squirrel toy Bo got this thingy that squeaks and that he will probably kill in about hmm 5 seconds. The cat got a new bed and a squeaky mouse.

Aww yeah I can understand that Animelover, Pets cost alot, not to mention all the presents and toys ect they get lol! I bet your dogs and cat will love their new toys and kitty bed lol  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:10 pm
I gave my dogs cow femurs christmas eve, they were so happy!
User Image  

Wickefisto

Shameless Pyromaniac

14,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
~!~ The Furry Critters Guild TFCG ~!~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers