Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
Guild Suggestion Thread

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nadils Head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:25 pm
I was bored and I had an idea, so I decided to make this thread where everyone can put down their ideas for the guild. You know, stuff like innovative ideas for raffle prizes, guild/holiday events, etc. Using my modness, I could have easily made this a sticky in a power-induced fit of self-glorification, but I didn't. I prefer to assert my power by taking advantage of the fact that post edits aren't entered in the Mod Activity Log and editing PK's posts when I think she isn't looking.

<.<

>.>

*edit*

Anyway, I just figured it'd be a good idea to have all the suggestions for improvements and fun events in a single place. If we get enough, I'll probably start listing them in the second post and sort them by suggester or something. I dunno. But for now, I just figured I'd get it set up.

Edit: Purplekitty here: **uses mod powers and transforms topic into a sticky** rofl you could've done it N_h ah well. ><  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:30 pm
:reserved:  

Nadils Head

Nadils Head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:37 pm
:reserved:  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:48 am
yea, the guild should have like an RP Cafe' kinda thing, and whoever you can find that can make ur avi look like link, zelda, sheik, gannon, villiger, carpenters, geurdo, the spirit temple boss (forgot name), or anyone else from the game, Oh! Din, Nayru, and Farore! Find ppl that can make siggy pics! thanx ~Matt~  

~Nitemare_Banchee~

Sanity For Sale

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:09 pm
More people. I've been in this guild before it was sold it was great! Then the person that bought it screwed it up. This guild is so inactive anymore!
We cant just have banners in our sigs we have to invite people!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:56 pm
Link1993
More people. I've been in this guild before it was sold it was great! Then the person that bought it screwed it up. This guild is so inactive anymore!
We cant just have banners in our sigs we have to invite people!

Well, I could invite my best friend on here. She's not really a big Zelda fan, but she does like the storyline! I'll tell her about it... Maybe she'll join...  

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Chi Motosua
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:01 pm
I was thinking maybe we can think of a fun way to get new members, like a gest thred and contest so they can see how fun our Guild is and if they like they can join  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:58 pm
Chi Motosua
I was thinking maybe we can think of a fun way to get new members, like a gest thred and contest so they can see how fun our Guild is and if they like they can join

That sounds like a good idea! 3nodding  

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
T BaZil rolled 3 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 3 Total: 13 (3-18)

T BaZil

Gracious Genius

8,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:04 pm
link freak131
Chi Motosua

That sounds like a good idea! 3nodding

I can help. If someone wants to pair up with me we can go and manage things of that nature together. This way it's easier, we get things done faster... and it would help me to get to know the people of this guild (depending on whom I would be working with)  
ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games