Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Confession (spoiler) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:21 pm
Mika_chann
Gamexrocks
Zubora
Gamexrocks
...Ryou I'm going to ban you for four days if you keep this up. You're breaking the rules. There is absolutely no trolling in this guild and I can not tolerate something as infantile as this.

Night-wolfie please, don't come in my guild to start a fight. This guy is just an attention seeker...=.=" .........Ignore him. I appreciate Peace_Reborn for coming in here to start a discussion because this guild is open up for discussions but please, don't start an argument.
Thank you for reading this, and Ryou this is your first warning.
I'm not trolling her. i was just being rude.
Rude does not mean trolling.
Being rude is the equivalent of trolling.
No it's not. Trolls feed off the negative atmosphere and provokes others.
He's just being rude, like me.
Which you two are doing, the majority of threads you made are indeed full of hate.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:47 pm
To skip that....

We also have to consider the fans. When Hinata confessed to Naruto before 'dying' by the hands of Pein, naruhina and Hinata fans were gushing and saying how now Naruto has to response postivitely to her confession but when Sakura did it, they called her liar and made fun of her rejection. But what made Hinata's any differ from Sakura's. The way I see, Sakura's was better.

When Hinata confessed, looked how she did. Comes in when Naruto is down and beginning to doubt himself and his beliefs. Naruto tells her to leave that she'll get killed. She tells she came prepared to die, talks about how much of inspiritation he was to her and her development and then tell him she loves him goes gun blazing -or going with the anime, trying to attack and free Naruto- and gets her a** handled to her.

To her fans, it looks like love and passion and lovely-dovely spit that they thrive while to me it looks like something out a shoujo anime or manga when the SIDE character dies for the main character after confessing their love. Not to mention she was very selfish. I mean, if you knew you were going to die by doing something like that, why would you leave someone with a message like that. Now they're thinking that they killed you. And then the fans believed that because she confessed that he has to say yes or he looks like a douche for not.

Meanwhile with Sakura's, from her talk with Sai and then Shikamaru talking everyone that Sasuke has to die to avoid war with the Raikage, she believes herself the person to do but she knows that Naruto will try to stop her in order to keep the promise he made to her. Not to mention she's been going back with her own feelings between naruto and Sasuke since the beginning and since she knows that naruto likes her -I don't she know he loved her until Sai- she figures she can save Naruto and the village and settle her own feelings if she confesses to Naruto that she loves him instead of Sasuke, believing that Naruto will stop searching and killing himself over getting Sasuke back.

Now one sounds better: a confessiobn based on either dying knowning you told your feelings and if you lived getting -hopefully- an response or a confession that may had come out wrong but was in hopes that you save your village and someone you care about if it means that you're going to kill the person you spent part of your life trying to get them to love you?  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:15 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
To skip that....

We also have to consider the fans. When Hinata confessed to Naruto before 'dying' by the hands of Pein, naruhina and Hinata fans were gushing and saying how now Naruto has to response postivitely to her confession but when Sakura did it, they called her liar and made fun of her rejection. But what made Hinata's any differ from Sakura's. The way I see, Sakura's was better.

When Hinata confessed, looked how she did. Comes in when Naruto is down and beginning to doubt himself and his beliefs. Naruto tells her to leave that she'll get killed. She tells she came prepared to die, talks about how much of inspiritation he was to her and her development and then tell him she loves him goes gun blazing -or going with the anime, trying to attack and free Naruto- and gets her a** handled to her.

To her fans, it looks like love and passion and lovely-dovely spit that they thrive while to me it looks like something out a shoujo anime or manga when the SIDE character dies for the main character after confessing their love. Not to mention she was very selfish. I mean, if you knew you were going to die by doing something like that, why would you leave someone with a message like that. Now they're thinking that they killed you. And then the fans believed that because she confessed that he has to say yes or he looks like a douche for not.

Meanwhile with Sakura's, from her talk with Sai and then Shikamaru talking everyone that Sasuke has to die to avoid war with the Raikage, she believes herself the person to do but she knows that Naruto will try to stop her in order to keep the promise he made to her. Not to mention she's been going back with her own feelings between naruto and Sasuke since the beginning and since she knows that naruto likes her -I don't she know he loved her until Sai- she figures she can save Naruto and the village and settle her own feelings if she confesses to Naruto that she loves him instead of Sasuke, believing that Naruto will stop searching and killing himself over getting Sasuke back.

Now one sounds better: a confessiobn based on either dying knowning you told your feelings and if you lived getting -hopefully- an response or a confession that may had come out wrong but was in hopes that you save your village and someone you care about if it means that you're going to kill the person you spent part of your life trying to get them to love you?
I agree for the most part. Fans perspective comes in too but for Naruto. He doesn't have to care about Hinata. He doesn't have to like her just because she confessed. He only sees her as a friend, after focusing so much on Sasuke and she randomly confesses he won't randomly like her back. That's bull s**t fantasy style love. Which defeats the whole purpose of development for Naruto.

Sakura only wanted to look for an excuse, she cares deeply for both Naruto and Sasuke. Her confession was half assed yes but you can't deny she's developing feelings for him.

Which is why, fans like them are ignorant.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff