Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
Does anyone agree...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:26 pm
I have thought long and hard about this...(okay,not 'long',but hard)...
They remade old games for the wii,like mario tennis & pikmin.Why shouldn't they remake LoZ-Ocarina of Time,or LoZ-Majora's mask,for the wii!? Sure,it might make it less interesting,because it would be for more systems than normal,but it is hard for me to get a nintendo 64,& it would be cool with better graphics!...so,why not?
f.y.i.,I know about the wii shop channel & all dat,i was just wondering what your opinions were on this topic!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:46 am
I'd say NO. Those graphics are part of Oot and MM, it wouldn't Oot or MM if it would have better graphics.
And Twilight Princess was almost remade Oot in main bosses. Better to have new ones, with new challenges.  

LadyDerethia

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:32 pm
Derethia
I'd say NO. Those graphics are part of Oot and MM, it wouldn't Oot or MM if it would have better graphics.
And Twilight Princess was almost remade Oot in main bosses. Better to have new ones, with new challenges.

Yesh,I do agree with that too,even if my friend had thought that was funny.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:50 pm
WolfsRainMoon
They remade old games for the wii,like mario tennis & pikmin.Why shouldn't they remake LoZ-Ocarina of Time,or LoZ-Majora's mask,for the wii!? Sure,it might make it less interesting,because it would be for more systems than normal,but it is hard for me to get a nintendo 64,& it would be cool with better graphics!...so,why not?
f.y.i.,I know about the wii shop channel & all dat,i was just wondering what your opinions were on this topic!

As much as I love OoT and MM, I just think it'd be better if Nintendo tried to focus on making more new Zelda games. TP was a lot like OoT, the way it worked and all, and a lot of games have followed OoT's basic outline in gameplay, story, characters and such. Although I do wish they'd make Master Quest for the Virtual Console. I've never played it before, and a harder version of OoT sounds like a lot of fun. Btw, I LUV your signature pic! whee  

DinsFire114

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:02 pm
DinsFire114
WolfsRainMoon

As much as I love OoT and MM, I just think it'd be better if Nintendo tried to focus on making more new Zelda games. TP was a lot like OoT, the way it worked and all, and a lot of games have followed OoT's basic outline in gameplay, story, characters and such. Although I do wish they'd make Master Quest for the Virtual Console. I've never played it before, and a harder version of OoT sounds like a lot of fun. Btw, I LUV your signature pic! whee

Yeah,good point (i did think that about TP)& i don't like putting 'TP' to stand for twilight princess,it makes me think people who don't know what it stands for might think it means Toilet Paper,& i don't want dat.-i would cry- crying
& thanks smile  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:04 pm
WolfsRainMoon
DinsFire114
WolfsRainMoon

Yeah,good point (i did think that about TP)& i don't like putting 'TP' to stand for twilight princess,it makes me think people who don't know what it stands for might think it means Toilet Paper,& i don't want dat.-i would cry- crying
& thanks smile

No prob ^^ Haha, oh noes! That would be terrible. eek  

DinsFire114

4wendy

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:17 pm
if you get wii points cards and if you have wi-fi, you can buy those games with the original graphics (that's how I play LoZ ocarina of time cause I dun hav a N64) for the wii. as long as you have a classic controller or a gamecube controller. It's so awesome cause they have other LoZ games too!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:35 pm
4wendy
if you get wii points cards and if you have wi-fi, you can buy those games with the original graphics (that's how I play LoZ ocarina of time cause I dun hav a N64) for the wii. as long as you have a classic controller or a gamecube controller. It's so awesome cause they have other LoZ games too!

Yeah,ik dat,i just can't get internet on meh wii jus yet.OoT,MM,& Link to the Past are the 3 u can buy for the channels,i think  

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:25 am
Derethia
i completely agree mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:52 am
Shame that you can't have other Zelda games to get in Wii, like the first ones and other gameboy color and DS games. ( Even you can play the first game in SSBB, but that's not the same thing! cry )  

LadyDerethia

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:40 pm
smile yeah.or maybe a game with the BEST past characters all come back,like Ricky the kangaroo,or skull kid(even though it was awesome enough that he returned in TP ) wink  
ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games