Wish Curruption Game ~ Feel The Pain :Gonk: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

comicfairy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 11:17 pm
(( that's 3 wishes ninja ))

Everyone eventually destroys eachother and, since death doesnt exist, exist as vegetables until aliens invade and use them for food.

i wish my brother would break up with his hoebag gf  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:56 pm
Wish granted, but the girlfriend will no longer be a hoebag.

I wish crap would no longer fall off the ceiling. XD  

Sapphic Babe

blackdragontaz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:32 am
Wish granted. Crap no longer falls off the ceiling but constantly runs out of the toilet and FILLS up to the ceiling. lol

I wish the person answering this post would give me all their gold and items, free of charge or bad consiquence.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:08 pm
Wish *twitch* figuratively granted, but as I send the trade, my computer dies and it fries my memory so I cannot log in to confirm the trade since I no longer know my password.

I wish I could meet Dane Cook. smile  

Dead Insomniac

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:18 pm

Fine, you meet Dane Cook but by some sort of weird phenomen you go beserk and kill him in a blind rage, and are sent directly to the eletric chair.

I wish that the person answering this post gives me nothing, for no consequence at all. User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:33 am
Granted. Nothing is given, but then you would want something after a while. No matter what, there are always consequences. So really that only fufills half your wish. For that you get a compensation cookie *hands over the cookie*.

I wish I could travel to the other side of the mirror for a day.

[Edit]: reread ^'s wish several times. Kind've mind-boggling. Would giving nothing just fufill the wish...or....MY HEAD HURTS!!! sweatdrop

*sigh*  

Conte Cruella

DanikaIdesa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:00 pm
Wish granted, but when you get to the other side of the mirror it closes and you are trapped with werid mushroom creatures and Barney forever and ever.

I wish I had a raygun so I can kill bad people  
Mogul Amusement Park

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces