Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply Memorable Topics
Original Zelda Rpg~Come Claim your character~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMonsho no Nazo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:54 pm
? Please explain. I didn't quite understand that.

*thinks of characters I'd like to play*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:43 pm
II Sheeda II
purplekitty
Yeah it was the one that was a originally started in the Guild forums back in like 2003 0.o. Could try to get it back. I was thinking of maybe starting over? I haven't heard from the other members who were a part of this rpg in awhile. crying
That sucks. I've got friends who would probably be happy to be a part of it if we need people. Until then... do you want to start over?
sure! I do miss rping.  

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

iMonsho no Nazo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:58 pm
purplekitty
II Sheeda II
purplekitty
Yeah it was the one that was a originally started in the Guild forums back in like 2003 0.o. Could try to get it back. I was thinking of maybe starting over? I haven't heard from the other members who were a part of this rpg in awhile. crying
That sucks. I've got friends who would probably be happy to be a part of it if we need people. Until then... do you want to start over?
sure! I do miss rping.

Gah sorry I haven't looked at this! Well, you run the guild so I guess you can set it up however you want!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:12 pm
owo hewo :3  

Felix Hizume

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Wall Street 200

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:28 am
II Nephenee II
purplekitty
II Sheeda II
purplekitty
sure! I do miss rping.

Gah sorry I haven't looked at this! Well, you run the guild so I guess you can set it up however you want!
Lol its fine I havent either. I probably will set it up again sometime soon..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:34 am
purplekitty
II Nephenee II
purplekitty
II Sheeda II
purplekitty
sure! I do miss rping.

Lol its fine I havent either. I probably will set it up again sometime soon..

I'll keep an eye out!  

Storm of Shadows- Celeste

Memorable Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas