metalmariogc
Vice Captain

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:28 am
Ah, another holiday, another contest!

Teh prizes: a sealed, and artes, drawn by Undignified Indiana Joans. Yeah, shes actually has time off from college. I know, right . O.O

How to win: I wantz to know what you are thankful for. I'm looking for sincerity her tents.

As an example, I shalt go first.

I am thankful for my health, for it has not failed me yet. My friends who have been there when I needed them the most. My job, for paying me. DnD, for keeping me insane pirate . And for most of all, I am thankful for my mom, and that she is still with me.

This beast ends Friday, the 27. Have a happy Thanksgiving!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:09 pm
I'm thankful I don't have any pink in my closet (all black, purple, red and a tiny bit of blue) and.....
~That I haven't drowned in school work.
~That I am not yet entirely blind, Yet
~That I am still an outcast.
~That I have not been contaminated with sanity.
~That my sewing machine still works.
~That my family has enough money to see us through at the moment.
~That pinafores are awesome!
~That there are no disasters right now.
~That I have an oboe.
~That I may be Sadistic?
~That there is Yin and Yang.
~That the earth is round.
~That I also have many other things to be thankful for that I have not yet reconized and have already but have not listed.  

Cheshire Butterfly

Tarantellatears

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:56 am
Hmm, a bit late, but.

I'm thankful for every breath I breathe. I'm thankful for friends who support me and hold me up, for eyes to see how beautiful the world is, for hands to fix and to comfort, ears to hear music, fingers that can create music. I'm thankful for love, and for family, and for clouds. I'm thankful for the sound of the ocean late at night. For the fact that I can walk, run, swim, and take in every moment and live it to the fullest. I'm thankful for the hardships I've gone through and for the people who have hurt me - because they've made me who I am today. I'm thankful for all the little moments of happiness that shine bright enough to see me through the dark times. I'm thankful for an ability to write and to create - there is nothing more wonderful. I'm thankful that I have enough food to eat, that I have a car to drive, that I have never lacked for anything I have ever really needed. I'm thankful that I am secure enough and have enough time to goof off online. I'm thankful for friends who know me better than I thought I could ever know myself, and who love me despite my faults. I'm thankful for a family that has loved me and raised me to be successful, for a cousin who is like a sister. I'm thankful I'm able to speak my mind and be heard.
I'm thankful for life.

T.E.N.T.A.C.L.E.S.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff