Reply Mogul District
ich bin neu hier.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

my little korean

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:01 pm
hello! my name is mosoh, and i'm new here. this is an intro. thread(i read the most important thread! mrgreen )(oh, and i appologize if i call it a board... i'm still getting used to "threads"). i luuuuv listening to rock music. i write many things(poetry(puclished! mrgreen ), short stories, stories, plays, and i'm currently working on two novels. i'm about 14 and live in orlando florida. i really wanna be rich! whee i would luuuuuuuv to have sooo much money i could change avvie costumes daily! i also like intellectual discussions(though my spelling sux). my favorite topics are religion(nature of God, if there should be one main religion, nature of humans, etc.), and, uh... can't think of any more. i have little gold to donate to anyone(i currently have less than 500), but one day when i'm rich, all my mogul brothers and sisters have but to ask for 1000 gold and they shall recieve. and more even than that! whee but anyways... i think i'll be most active in the mogul theatre forum. oh! and i luuuv the mogul banners! as you can see i already have muh favorite! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:06 pm
Welcome Mosoh to the guild. I really hope you are an active member here in the guild. If you'd like, you can request Dice to put your image in the banner instead of mine.  

Seth Cash
Captain

TheDiceman

Amateur Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:08 pm
Yup yup, that i can do on request. And if you DO want such a thing ask soon before I decide to charge for em.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 5:10 pm
Welcome Mr.Mosoh. I hope you have a great time here In the community. I hope we will each other as friends In the future.  

Rash Cash
Vice Captain

Mogul District

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces