Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Future of History 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:33 am
Jake smiled and nodded."Your welcome, Zee..." He said to her once he finished, then started to pack the medical items back into the container. Once he did all that, he started to carry the box back towards the closet.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:17 pm
Zee walked over to Jake. "Jake," she started, "Can i go to the marketplace?" she asked looking around for something that might need to be bought, "I was gonna buy some flour." she smiled. "We're running low."  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:24 pm
Jake watched her as she walked over to him and asked him if she could go to the market. He was abit nervous to let her go out, unsure if she could be trusted enough to go on her own. He placed his hand on his chin and thought for a moment,"Well, yes, but why don't I come....so, we can find other things for the house as well." He said to her softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:39 pm
Zee looked up at him. "Ok." she said with a smile. She was excited to go outside without a chain or a tracker or anything else holding her back. "Come on let's go." she said. Zee didn't know what got into her but she felt happy for the first time in awhile. It was strange.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:50 pm
Jake nodded with a smile and led her out, grabbing his wallet and a few other things as well. He led her out towards the car outside and locked the door after Zee came out of the house. Once that was done, he walked out towards the car, unlocking it with his handheld keys. allowing Zee to hop into the passenger side door and into the seat.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:00 pm
Zee got into the car and watched as Jake drove them to the market. (Sorry writers block)  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:49 pm
Jake drove into the parking lot for the market and parked in a spot that was open. Soon as the car was stopped, he put it into park, turned off the car, and slowly got out. He made his way over to Zee's side and opened her door for her."Follow me..." He said to her, smiling.

((Sorry for my disappearance.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:23 pm
((BUMP))  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points