Destroy it or hand it over to the police
  Use it for the lulz
View Results

Ryuk the reaper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:20 pm
Haunting_Jinx
Glasswinged-Anime-Addict
So, like, no one would give it to the police or destroy it? sweatdrop

what's the fun in that?!?! lol strangely i would do the same as light (-_-) i would get rid of horrible criminals... and believe it or not i would want to confuse the police..... twisted sounds fun to me... although sadly theres no such thing as a death note... 'cause i would have some major fun with it!!! and i don't really think ahead....i need to work on that...
I agree whats fun in turning it into the police that would be stupid when you could kill people with it and not be cought like Light since i would be a lot smarter in how i used it and wouldn't use it to be a god that would be stupid and i wouldn't be notice by police as a mass murderer as Light was the was stupid hello using it in diffrent ways to confuse them that ways it didn't look like some one was killing people but that it was all an accadent twisted evil  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:00 pm
xXx L Ryuuzaki xXx
personally i'd do the same as Light did, then again i found a huge flaw that could hav saved his life, if u misspell a name in the death note 4 times, it cant and will not effect u. therefore id just misspell my own name 4 times, its a risk im willing to take. if it means the shinigamis cannot kill me then i would.

Enjoy your death.
That rule has an amendment. If you intentionally misspell someone's name four times then die instantly.  

Ruisu-sempai

Unbeatable Elocutionist

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Previous Ryuzaki

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:17 pm
User ImageMisa Amane: I could never live in a world without light!
L Lawliet: Yes, that would be very dark..
User Image

I would like to feel the same way as L does about the world, and I do. But my hatred for the world is much more.. powerful. I would probably kill just about anyone, and then kill myself.

Everything Death Note

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff