A male crow in a suite is walking through a large hallway busy with people pushing carts and working on computers on the wall. He continues walking until he enters a large emergency room where people are going through files and treating patients, He goes over to a dead brown echidna who's arm was ripped off and rammed through his chest(It was removed of course). A purple hedgehog walks up to him and the crow asks "Who's team was this man on?" "Alpha team." "Do they know he is dead?" "They were there when he was killed, he was the only one we could identefiy, Alpha team was wiped out by... him." "Who is 'him'?" "Dark-Doom sir." "... So the mission?" "He found out and used them to tell us he knows about us." the crow sighs and says "We have been secrete for more then ten lifetimes, no one knows about us, so how the hell did he find out?!" "We don't know, all we know is that he knows who we are, this letter was inserted into a paladin's eye socket before he was killed." the hedgehog hands the crow the letter. He opens it and is horrified at the message.

I will wipe out the paladins, try to hide, try to run, I will admire those brave enough to face me, but none of you will be left alive.

With love: Dark-Doom

P.S: Butter, Milk, Eggs.