Ok, in here you can write your own opinions on rp.
Like is it dead? is something wrong with it? things like that so it can be a better environment for people to rp in ^^ hopefully people will stand up and tell me so I know icon_razz.gif

warning on this: Do not cuss...

Pole:
Ok, that pole is very, very importent! If you mess with it and put in restart and u don't really mean it and when time goes on and I get 5 of those...I will restart the rp..

The pole options and what they mean:

Slow: This means the rp is very slow and has no action in it
Fast:this means people are rping so fast you cant keep up, and there is no updates
writers block: This means no one in the rp can think of anything to do
People:This means that we need more people.
Fine: means nothing is wrong
Every 5 votes on any of these I will do something to change. and this what will happen if 5 votes go in. Also if I think the rp does not need to be restarted or something I wont let you do that.
Slow: Well I really cant do anything for this but ask people if they want an idea place.
Fast:I will ask someone to watch update forum usually the person who is on longest. If you do get this I will update you on guild ^^ because your doing something very helpful!
Dead:If this happens I will either leave it for a vote ring or restart it depends on how valuable it is.
Writers block:If this happens I will do what slow has.
People:I will invite 50 people.
Fine:Means I wont do anything to rp.

I will restart the pole every week and I will promise it because I really want to keep this guild alive X3
so with a further to do have fun and tell me what u think! also if you don't want to put a pole in and just want to put your opinion go ahead :] but this is more of a serious thing.
If the opinions has not been touched i will ask if I will automatically restart it...