Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Islamic Guild

Back to Guilds

A drama-free guild devoted to Islamic disscussion. 

Tags: Islam, drama-free, discussion, Muslim, Religion 

Reply Chatterbox/charity
Busyness in life.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Harrotz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:47 am
Assalamualaikum to all Muslim and non-Muslim, guys and girls, children and adults.

I realize that our guild is not that active like it use to be.

I know I am busy myself, but I would like to know what keeps you away from posting anything in Gaia?

Sometimes it is good to share about what you do in real life.

I, dTranquility, as a college student, I know and realize that college is very busy and lots of assignments need to be done. And so does work. In my college the lecturer tells us to study like working. Do assignments like doing work for a client.

That way, you will feel the difference between studies and working. As for me, I am taking Digital Animation, but I'm in the foundation year, and my life is already like hell. XD

It's gonna get tougher in the coming semesters. And I know I am still not prepared since my first semester is already like a fuzziness in my head. So many things need to think, so many things need to do. We don't have a lot of assignments, but each assignments takes a lot of time to work on it.

That's what keeps me busy. So what about you?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:30 pm
I am a high school student, busy as ever. I need to make the top ten percent in a smart school.
It is hard, trying to pass these advance classes, such as Geography...I prefer history.
Beside that, i am a drama student, working in the crew for my school play. i have lines to memorize for a project too...
You are right about the Guild not being active, i tend to post things more now...
At the moment, i never have a free weekend, i have to go to some places with friends, among other things, such as my mom going to Hajj. I have to help her get ready.  

Arisu-Rin

Strawberri Dreamz

9,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:56 pm
i'm not as active as i used to be either.

i am also a high school student, a junior in fact. i also go to very smart, academic based school. one person in my bio class was complaining that they got 2280 on their SAT. a take 2 ap classes, ap bio and ap us history, which take up all my time. and i feel stressed about my grades right now too. they aren't bad to some people but it could be better. i am also in a drama class, but part of the tech crew right now. and we have to finish building the set for a play opening next Friday. and on the weekend i TA for a sunday school. a feel so busy and i feel like i never have any time to do what i want anymore.

yup... that's my busy life now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:04 pm
Ya Allah I wish i was busy T_____T  

Call Me Apple
Vice Captain

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Arisu-Rin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:04 am
It is kinda bothering me that there aren't many posts here...I try to make at least 5 minutes to check it out.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:21 pm
As if no one is interested and there's no topic to talk about.  

Harrotz
Vice Captain

Harrotz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:31 pm
Probably we can just go to forums and search the topic about Islam and Muslim.

We could discuss here to give and overall view about that topic, and we can give them answers.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:14 pm
I'm a college student and have been very busy with school work. I wish I could post more. Since midterms are done, I'll most likely have a chance to be more actice.

I don't want the guild to die! crying

As for IIG, she will be updated sometime next week. wink  

RubyLight

Call Me Apple
Vice Captain

Sparkly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:21 pm
dTranquility
Probably we can just go to forums and search the topic about Islam and Muslim.

We could discuss here to give and overall view about that topic, and we can give them answers.

Hrrm..Ive done that.
I dont know how to get more members..ive invited a ton xD
Invite your friends? owo

This is the only way to talk to other Muslims for me, so I hope it will get more active.  
Chatterbox/charity

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games