Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Happy Guild (Earthbound)

Back to Guilds

A true Earthbound guild dedicated to the love of blue. 

Tags: Earthbound, Happy Happy Village, Mother 2, Super Smash, Blue 

Reply Happy Happy Guild
Carpainter Survey - EB Style

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carpainter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:42 am
Hi i'm Cap'n Carp. You can call me Ol' Blue. I've decided that I wanted to start a Survey. Just to see yer answers. Something to do in this rusty ol' dusty guild. They'll be totally random and come from moi. Answer if you were a resident the lovely country of Eagleland, or America, or the whatever time of Nowhere Islands.

Okay to get this ball a rollin'...

Suddenly an Enemy encounters, but no worries you have your trusty:

Your mom is cooking your favorite meal again, what was it again?:

A fat neighbor is slamming on your door in the middle of the night, what will you do?:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:58 am
My trusty....llama eek
Hooray for the chicken, potato, and muffin dinner!
Grab my llama and a water gun then slowly approach the door  

Lizzy Hhe

Witty Friend

Carpainter
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:51 pm
Hoho Liz. Your crazy with your Llamas. Hm..How about I give gold? Gold sounds nice. How about three related posts and you get some random amount of gold. But not to fret it won't be a small amount.

As Mr. Carpainter I would carry my trusty Brushooka. A bazooka loaded with a trusty blue brush.

Mmm.. Liver and Onions..Fonze's weakness. Buhawha..

Go back to sleep, he'll be there in the morning.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Suddenly an Enemy encounters, but no worries you have your trusty: Flamethrower. biggrin

Your mom is cooking your favorite meal again, what was it again?: Babies. Tasty, tasty babies.

A fat neighbor is slamming on your door in the middle of the night, what will you do?: Open the door, put a gun in his face and tell him he's got 5 seconds and he better make em count.

User Image

Ectoplastik

Jeff Andonuts of Winters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:19 pm
Not posting this in-character:

Suddenly an Enemy encounters, but no worries you have your trusty: Butter knife

Your mom is cooking your favorite meal again, what was it again?: MOUNTAINS OF EGG-FRIED RICE

A fat neighbor is slamming on your door in the middle of the night, what will you do?: Open the door and listen to him tell me how to use a baseball bat ò_ô  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:17 am
Yea my llamas are pretty crazy dramallama
I wouldn't mind gold... mrgreen  

Lizzy Hhe

Witty Friend

Emradrig rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:07 pm
Suddenly an Enemy encounters, but no worries you have your trusty: Mage's Staff (it gives me +2 to spell damage)

Your mom is cooking your favorite meal again, what was it again?: Pepperoni and olive pizza with some Deli Sauce to dip it in.

A fat neighbor is slamming on your door in the middle of the night, what will you do?: Ask him what he wants from the upstairs window.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:46 pm
Sure, I'll give it a roll.

Suddenly you encounter an enemy, but no worries you have your trusty: Pocket knife. Can't go wrong with a big ol' knife.

Your mom is cooking your favorite meal again, what was it again?: A big poached egg on cheese toast under a lobster tail.

A fat neighbor is slamming on your door in the middle of the night, what will you do?: First, I'd bang back a few times, then I'd go upstairs and yell at him from the window.  

Secretary of Tar

DreamChasing Windie

Greedy Friend

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:12 pm
Suddenly an Enemy encounters, but no worries you have your trusty:
Sharp, pointed mechanical pencil.

Your mom is cooking your favorite meal again, what was it again?:
Spaghetti! biggrin

A fat neighbor is slamming on your door in the middle of the night, what will you do?:
Grumpily stagger to the door, yank it open and rage at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:10 am
Suddenly an Enemy encounters, but no worries you have your trusty: Pokemons? lol

Your mom is cooking your favorite meal again, what was it again?: Pancakes :3

A fat neighbor is slamming on your door in the middle of the night, what will you do?: Say to the boy once again, "I TOLD YOU BEFORE, I'M NOT NESS, NOW GO AWAY!!" And slam the door. XD  

Tanzama -CCV-

Mirakki
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:44 am
Suddenly an Enemy encounters, but no worries you have your trusty: Light Blue Panzy.

Your mom is cooking your favorite meal again, what was it again?: Blue Eggs and Ham.

A fat neighbor is slamming on your door in the middle of the night, what will you do?: Deploy the trapped I had placed the night before. Starting with a balloon being deployed from the window knocking a bowling ball down the roof hitting a stack of dominos which lead down the drain pipe, the last one hitting a match which lights the candle and burns the rope which deploys the net, filled with itching powder.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:35 pm
You accidently dropped the sound stone and can't find it. What do you replace it with?

Mrs. Minch notices a dung beetle what shall you do?

Your low on health so to regain HP you reach in the back pack and grab a

Ohmy! A roadblock has blocked your way, what will you do?

Carpainter
Vice Captain

Lizzy Hhe

Witty Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:56 am
I would replace my sound stone with..my ipod with sound stone melody 8DD!!

Omg a dung beetle! *runs away*

Spicy Jerky

Kick it down! *kick*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:05 am
Suddenly an Enemy encounters, but no worries you have your trusty:...Trusty PK SMACK IN THE FACE! biggrin

Your mom is cooking your favorite meal again, what was it again? razz izza >w>

A fat neighbor is slamming on your door in the middle of the night, what will you do?: Help him but make him agree not to go joining any universal cosmic destroyers owo  

Innsane Cultist

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Happy Happy Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items