I read the synopsis and I
  Agree
  Disagree
  Don't understand
View Results

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:24 pm
I think this world needs more conspiracies. That is why I have decided if I ever invent a time machine, I will go back in time to the JFK assassination. I will go to the grassy knoll with a rifle.

Then I will do something entirely random. Like cartwheels. Let's see how the conspiracy theorists try to spin that one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:10 am
The ideals behind the movement will always be undermined when those who are exposed to it will continue to remain stuck in their "naive bubble" that a life of linear routine and brainwashing has caused them. I support the movement 100% in its efforts, far'fetched as they might seem. I just think that remedy to all the issues it addresses are nearly impossible to achieve.  

Lybido Alastar

Aged Lunatic

3,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 pm
Because someone had to do it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:26 pm

I reckon the whole project, legitimate or not, claims to be a solution to the lack of natural resources, or rather, a lack of management of such resources.

I also reckon the lack of management of resources is very deliberate, within multiple layers of power structure, for multiple reasons, by conflicting and sometimes allied interests.

It appears to me, and according to his own statements, that the project pioneer, Fresco, believes this deliberate exploitation is a result of scarcity.

Easy enough, no ? We just deal with the scarcity, right ? Everything else goes away! No. Sorry, but no.

There's a lot more to it than meets the eyes.

LunarysDrizzt

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces