It's been years that we've been dating, more than twenty times that we've broken up and at least more than ten times that my boyfriend, James has cheated on me with a model from Japan, and he can still has the key to my heart. I think it's quite odd that he's cheated on me more than ten times, and yet, he can still simply amaze me and bring me crawling back to him all over again right after a huge fight. I think that I'm completely and hoplessly in love with James if I keep crawling right back and don't stand a chance at being mad at him, I think that I'm rather pathetic.
And tonight is homecoming...

The phone rings, and I run down the stairs and pick up the phone.
"Hello?" I answer, gasping for breath.
"Hey baby girl." A guy laughs, and it's James, of course. James is the only one that calls me baby girl.
"Hey baby." I smile.
"Are you ready to go?"
"Almost, if you want, just drive by and come in. The door is already unlocked. I just have to finish my make up and putting on jewelry."
"All right, I'll be there in ten minites baby, I've got to go get some things from the store."
"All right." I smile.
"Can I hear you say 'I love you'?" James asks.
"I love you." I smile.
"I love you too baby girl." Then James and I both hang up the phone, and I race back upstairs to finish my eyeliner...I finish putting on my make-up and jewelry, and I wait for James by sitting on the couch and watching music videos. Something creaks open and James steps into the living room.
"Hey baby girl." James laughs, and I jump right out of the couch and give James a big hug.
"Hey babe." I smile, and give James a kiss. "So what are we going to do?" I ask.
"Hmmm...Let's see, I thought that we'd go back to my place." James winks and I can't help but laugh. "And we'll just chill out there until like five minutes until seven." James smiles. "Does that sound good to you?" James looks at me.
"Sounds good to me." I smile, then James leans in, puts his hand on my neck and James gives me a long and passionate kiss. We finish the kiss and I just look into his eyes, and bite my lip.
"Love you baby." I smile, biting my lip even more.
"I love you too baby girl." James smiles. Wow...Now just looking at James gives me goosebumps and the look in his eyes seem as if he really does love me, like, not just love as a friend but in love, like he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. James takes my hand and leads me out of the house and closes the door and then puts his hands on my shoulders.
"All right, before we leave, go back inside and make sure that everything is taken care of. Okay?" James insists.
"All right." I smile and I open the door again, and grab my purse and lock all the other doors. I race upstairs and lock all the windows and then back down to lock all of the windows downstairs too. I walk back outside and shut the door behind me.
"Is everything taken care of?" James asks.
"Yeah." I smile.
"Well all right then." James smiles, turns around and walks off to his car. I turn around, lock the front door and run over to James by the passenger seat.
"Am I driving?" I ask.
"No, It's only well-mannered that the man drives the pretty lady to the dance." James winks, and opens the passenger car door for me. Oh I get it, James is trying to be a proper gentlemen. I get into the passenger seat, and James shuts the car door for me then he goes to his seat, and we're off to James's house for a few hours.

It's finally time for the dance, and James and I got into the school at a perfect time. The music is loud enough, and a few of my friends tackle me with hugs.
"Damn girl! You look fine!" Angela laughs and so do I. Angela looks up at James. "God James! You're so disgusting!" Angela shouts and I look back at James. James takes his hands away from my waist.
"I didn't do anything." James laughs and I can't help but laugh too, then I turn back around. James puts his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder.
"I love you." James whispers in my ear and goosebumps crawl all ove rmy skin. Angela looks at me.
"Aren't you going to slap him?" Angela asks.
"No, why woud I?" I ask.
"Because James is a total pervert and is just using you for sex." Angela explains.
"That's pure bull Angela. I might have used some girls to get some p***y, but I'd never do that to my baby girl Tamera." James snaps right back at Angela.
"Wow...You actually sounded convincing there, James." Angela looks at James, shccked.
"What do you mean?" I ask.
"I'm talking about, James is a total player. I mean, he has cheated on you before, and you still date him?" Angela questions.
"Actually, yes, I love James." I smile and James kisses my cheek.
"Baby girl, I love you too, more than anything else in this damned world. You're my wife, and I hope that you will marry me." James whispers in my ear. I start to tear up.
"Did you just break up with her?" Angela demands and I nod my head no.
"He just told me that he says that he hopes that I will marry him." A tear rolls down my cheek. "And he said that I'm his wife." I smile.
"Wow...You really mean it this time, James." Angela crosses her arms in front of her chest.
"Of course, Tamera is the only girl that I've spent so long dating, and if I could accomplish a three year relationship with such a beautiful girl, I believe that Tamera is the girl that I would be able to make a life long committment to." James sniffs. TO BE CONTIUED...