Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elves on Bookshelves - The Bookcase for Friends of Fantasy

Back to Guilds

A literate guild for readers: We mainly discuss books, but feel free to share jokes and real life issues; we'll laugh and cry with you. 

Tags: contests & quests & advice for writers, faery games and medieval quizzes, original poetry, fan art and fiction, library of myths and legends, fun magic wizard, bookworm & bibliophile 

Reply Shh, the Librarians Will Never Know We're Here!
Good Luck Charms

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a good luck charm?
  Sure I do! It's special to me. ^_^
  Nope. I don't need one.
  No, but I wish that I had one.
  I did when young, but I don't believe in 'em anymore.
View Results

Elf on a Bookshelf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:26 pm
Do you have a good luck charm? question question question A rabbit's foot? A pendant? A special pen?

Tell us about it! biggrin 4laugh What is it? Where/how did you get it? What has it done for you that makes you think it's lucky?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:43 am
My owl pendant.  

Athena_68

gerp91

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:50 am
My Dumbledore's Army messenger bag. It seems like I never have a bad day with it so I try and take it with me everywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:29 pm
I'd like to think that my Dioxys phone pendent is lucky, because one of my best friends gave it to me. sweatdrop I don't know why, but we are so much alike I just have to believe it's lucky. 3nodding  

NekoGirlYukiza13

Bruki_Cuki0117

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:30 pm
Hm. I'd have to say its a necklace that my mother gave me when I was a little girl. I don't wear it all the time, but every single time that I do decide to wear it, I feel comforted. Its lucky in the way that it makes me feel loved and happy, and when I feel that way good things tend to happen. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:50 pm
My jade pendent, I've had it for three years, and my god-father gave it to me.

And this bead necklace that was my great-grandmothers. Me and my mom got her 'miscellaneous' objects, that we love the best. Also she has this cross, I'm pagan, but I hung it on my wall because when I look at it I feel... connected to her. So that too I guess.  

ShePotterGleek

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Shh, the Librarians Will Never Know We're Here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games