Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liminal Entities

Back to Guilds

Liminal entities are neither here nor there. 

Tags: roleplay, poetry, arts, discussion, things 

Reply Liminal Entities
Come on people, Talk D: please, I'll give you a light saber? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Path of Nihility Flan

Crew

Lonely Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:39 pm
Ace you have 55 my friend c:
only 20 posts away from a level up!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:33 pm
~{}~
O:
No wai?!

*puts on "Go face"*
Well, you know what that means, don't you?

...*Eye of the Tiger starts to play*...

I shall conquer those twenty with great triumph.
*goes into a posting montage*
~{}~

QAceQ

Path of Nihility Flan

Crew

Lonely Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:56 pm
Lmao xD, you go dude!
o .o Guys Imma put something in the workings, I wont say what yet, but get to posting and be active as shiz >> it might pay off?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:53 pm
Wewt! Thanks for the saber! =3

You know, I was watching something on the History channel about Star Wars. They were really going in depth of the comparison of the storyline of the Star Wars Series and history. X3

Basically saying it depicted the order of diplomacy. I don't want to type all of it, but I thought it was nifty. I'm not a complete fan, but I did really enjoy the movies. Even bought a couple of the games. Especially the Lego Star Wars... it combined two great things. <___<

Jay Flores

Friendly Trader

10,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Path of Nihility Flan

Crew

Lonely Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:05 pm
O: tell us ALL about it.. we got all day
Meh i dont care much about star wars either way, it just came to mind when i did all this xD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:13 pm
XD Well, I'm not really up to talking about it, but it's a lot of philosophical stuff. And lots of comparisons to the fall and rise of diplomacy and dictatorship. And the always epic battle between good and evil. And how evil came to be.

For the fall and rise of diplomacy and dictatorship, it goes as follows: the people liberate themselves and establish government for the people; the politicians become more concerned with their status and wealth that they forget about the people who put them there; greedy politicians conspire together for a new government; and finally, a politician makes promises that are too great to keep with no intention of keeping them and takes ultimate power for himself and blah blah blah. Something like that. XD

As for how evil came to be: there is fear, which leads to anger, which leads to hate, which leads to evil. That was a very simplified version.

Well, hope you enjoyed.

Jay Flores

Friendly Trader

10,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Liminal Entities

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash