Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The War for Allansia: FULL! :) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:50 am
Dibs... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:25 pm
I wonder where WingedDemon got off to? The last time I saw her post was in the OOC thread almost a week ago... confused  

iDragow

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:31 pm
joe-dude667
Dibs... ninja

Desperado de Anarquia
Hello all I can post a Leader character if the job is still open, I have several Ideas, I just need to work on it a little.

Too late! razz Although, I did say to you a few weeks ago that if you want in you can become a fifth party member, since I do love you ^^ Offer is still open. Make either a character for the Empire or the Horde and I can put you in smile

And Desperado, you can make a character too, ( I believe you were going to make it for the Horde) Since, I don't hold out much hope for Fish smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:32 pm
iDragow
I wonder where WingedDemon got off to? The last time I saw her post was in the OOC thread almost a week ago... confused

Her posts are a bit scatty, I think her and the rest of my Dara' Stania group get together and don't post, since they haven't in ages! razz  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:36 pm
NayrVentess
iDragow

Her posts are a bit scatty, I think her and the rest of my Dara' Stania group get together and don't post, since they haven't in ages! razz

That doesn't sound very nice, I have no life so I usually post within hours of anyone else posting unless I'm waiting for DM action.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:17 pm
VelvetAssasin
NayrVentess
iDragow

That doesn't sound very nice, I have no life so I usually post within hours of anyone else posting unless I'm waiting for DM action.

I get on once a day, and try to post for any games I'm in then, if I can. Sometimes I wish some of the games would move faster (like Allansia, I want to fight something with my wizard blaugh )  

iDragow

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:16 pm
iDragow
VelvetAssasin
NayrVentess
iDragow

I get on once a day, and try to post for any games I'm in then, if I can. Sometimes I wish some of the games would move faster (like Allansia, I want to fight something with my wizard blaugh )

Is that all? I can ship Drehnach over if you want to fight him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:15 am
iDragow
VelvetAssasin
NayrVentess
iDragow

And as you are all sitting round discussing plans, A DRAGON SMASHES THROUGH THE ROOF! ROLL INITIATIVE!!!!

Would that be good? razz  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:40 am
Rhark "Bloodsteel"

I'm done! A bit late on that 24 hour period, and I need to reread the dwarf before I can put a proper read of Rhark's take on him in there, but I think this should suffice.

Now I just hope when I get my computer back from IT it'll still have all my data so I can get into catching up and playing and not worry about having to reinstall and put all my files back on it.  
CottonCandyDragon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:16 pm
Init Roll + 5 xD.

(JK)  

CottonCandyDragon

5,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

iDragow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:46 am
I'll take on either one of ya! Bring it on! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:39 am
Psychofish
Rhark "Bloodsteel"

I'm done! A bit late on that 24 hour period, and I need to reread the dwarf before I can put a proper read of Rhark's take on him in there, but I think this should suffice.

Now I just hope when I get my computer back from IT it'll still have all my data so I can get into catching up and playing and not worry about having to reinstall and put all my files back on it.

Just audited it and it seems fine, I shall add you to the game smile  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items